PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready to join the Great Scottish Weight Off with Scottish Simmers??

SoapyBubbles
04-Jan-14, 23:58
You have been invited to start 2014 the way you wish to carry on....lighter, healthier and happier! Christmas has gone and you are possibly feeling a tad stuffed, bloated and generally unhappy with how you look and feel??!! There is only one thing for it...join me from 6th January onwards at one of my classes and lets change all that. Give me 30mins of your time once a week and I'll guarantee you all the advice and support (with some giggles and fun along the way) to help you look and feel better about yourself. By the end of January you could have lost at least half a stone and that's makes an amazing difference not only to your waist line, but your over all health. I have helped my members achieve their own goals, with a few losing over 4 stone each in 2013 alone!! So whatever your weight loss goal is, I can help you achieve that!

I have classes in THURSO, in the Free Church Milbank Road on a Monday at 5.30pm or Pentland Hotel on a Saturday at 10.30am. I'm in WICK on a Tuesday, 10.00am at the Norseman Hotel and also in the Youth Club in the evening at 5.30pm.

So find a time that suits you and be in class and let's have even more success stories in 2014!!

There are some fantastic offers available including members being able to Join or Rejoin for JUST £1 (plus weekly fee).

sids
05-Jan-14, 01:46
Scottish Whatters?

linnie612
05-Jan-14, 02:11
Like thin people - only angrier .....

Wiseowl
05-Jan-14, 02:18
Like thin people - only angrier .....

.....:lol::lol::lol:

Big Gaz
05-Jan-14, 02:30
kinda guess this will be like my new year resolution to lose weight and get fit.....it will be on the back burner then......slowly simmering away

Big Gaz
05-Jan-14, 02:35
Wow, it's working amazingly! i seem to have lost an "L" of a weight already [lol]

SoapyBubbles
05-Jan-14, 03:02
:lol::lol::lol: ok ok SLIMMERS

Big Gaz
05-Jan-14, 11:24
lol, sorry but couldn't resist [lol]. Hope it goes slimmingly well for you. I might pop over to the Norseman myself......for a beer mind you

SoapyBubbles
06-Jan-14, 02:55
Haha that's okay :) thank you hope it does too.

SoapyBubbles
14-Jan-14, 02:05
My first class of the week weighed in tonight 2 stone lighter!! You could be part of that come along and see what I have to offer!!

SoapyBubbles
23-Jan-14, 11:32
Our join for £1 is still on but only for a few weeks yet :)

SoapyBubbles
30-Jan-14, 00:12
** HURRY!! Our new year offer of join for £1 (plus weekly fee) is only available until the 9th of February!! **

Monday - THURSO, Free Church Milbank Road - 5.30pm
Tuesday - WICK, Norseman Hotel - 10.00am
Tuesday - WICK, Youth Club - 5.30pm
Saturday - THURSO, Pentland Hotel - 10.30am