PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year one and all.

Kenn
04-Jan-14, 00:56
Now folk with the calendar having been turned over and the advent of a new year can we possibly make a resolution that we will be polite, not spread gossip, blether about our neighbours, only post what is relevant to a thread,support the efforts of others to improve our lives, share some joy and happiness?

I'm holding my breath !

m.i.sinclair
04-Jan-14, 01:00
What time does Tesco in Wick open ? And someone told me it was closing down and an Asda being built.

luskentyre
04-Jan-14, 01:47
What time does Tesco in Wick open ? And someone told me it was closing down and an Asda being built.
Lizz, don't hold your breath too long - not whilst creatures like m.i.sinclair are determined to undermine any efforts towards people actually being pleasant and helpful to each other. I despair...

m.i.sinclair
04-Jan-14, 01:52
can we possibly make a resolution that we will ... share some joy and happiness?

Oh no, here's one who's broken their resolution already...

creatures like m.i.sinclair

weedonald
04-Jan-14, 05:58
All the best Lizz to you and family, as well as the fine folk from the old chat room....73 and 88.

orkneycadian
04-Jan-14, 10:32
can we possibly make a resolution that we will be polite, not spread gossip, blether about our neighbours, only post what is relevant to a thread,.....

:confused Gonna get pretty quiet round here then!

Mrs Bradey
04-Jan-14, 13:51
Now folk with the calendar having been turned over and the advent of a new year can we possibly make a resolution that we will be polite, not spread gossip, blether about our neighbours, only post what is relevant to a thread,support the efforts of others to improve our lives, share some joy and happiness?I'm holding my breath ! gossip does not have to be bad, it can be a good thing too! whilst there is a fear of being the subject of gossip, there is an incentive to behave. unless of course you are rhinoceros like! if you are a nice person, I wish you a happy new year, if not I don't!!!!

orkneycadian
04-Jan-14, 14:01
gossip does not have to be bad, it can be a good thing too! whilst there is a fear of being the subject of gossip, there is an incentive to behave.

Indeed. There is no end of it posted by Hairy Maclary from Doanyfonts Dairy.