PDA

View Full Version : How sad am I ?

Larkins
02-Jan-14, 01:31
How sad am I ?Ihave just read 7 pages of drivel and obnoxious rubbish about some alleged theft of a pony or something like that. Who the hell is this Mrs Bradey and M I Sinclair et al. The usual suspects cant wait to throw in their inane attempts at humour and I for one find a lot of the coments extremely offensive. OK I am an incommer/white invader/southerner/limey/Englishman or whatever,But I havent noticed a reluctance for you sweatey socks to take our money for your building plots,redundant wastelands comicaly known as crofts,or any thing else you can try to rip us off over.Strangely enough most of us come north just because we like it and find most of the folk to be friendly ,kind ,and just genuinley nice people.But there again most of the people I/WE have come across are English and proud to be a part of a United Kingdom.Come on you Trolls pick the bones out of that.

linnie612
02-Jan-14, 02:01
How sad am IYou're more likely bored - bored and a touch masochistic to read seven pages of something that's clearly given you the hump...

sassylass
02-Jan-14, 02:41
Larkins, I am at a loss for words.

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 10:05
The usual suspects cant wait to throw in their inane attempts at humour and I for one find a lot of the coments extremely offensive.

So if you can't beat them, join them, eh.....

... I havent noticed a reluctance for you sweatey socks to take our money for your building plots,redundant wastelands comicaly known as crofts...

mi16
02-Jan-14, 11:02
Will that be the same plots that get caravans plonked on them and the houses never get built.There is no one forcing you chaps to buy in Caithness

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 11:09
If you enjoy the company of the English so much then I know the perfect place you can go and live...England.

But of course you can't go back there now, can you, because you told them you were off to live an idyllic rustic Good Life in Utopia, but have instead ended up in Lybster knee deep in gutters, debt and misery.

donnick
02-Jan-14, 11:38
ok you asked a question how sad am I ......very very sad if you thought it was drivel and continued to read all 7 pages ....A saying comes to mind .....pot kettle

Big Gaz
02-Jan-14, 12:00
Hmm, very very sad indeed because you yourself are trolling!

A troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[/URL] by posting inflammatory messages in an online community (such as a forum, with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling#cite_note-Campbell-Trolls-1) response[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling#cite_note-PCMAG_def-5"] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I myself find it comical that you were easily parted from your sterling currency (thats commonly used both sides of the border) for a piece of redundant wasteland thats comically known up here as a "croft". A couple hundred years ago it was probably a very attractive and very valueable piece of land with a beautiful little croft on it until the southern soldiers burned and pillaged it, murdering the owner and raping the owners woman wherever possible. I'm ashamed that the seller didn't take your boots and your gold tooth too so he obviously wasn't a true "sweaty sock" wasteland owner! oh, btw, i take your comment calling us sweaty socks as offensive and racist too so touché!

As for most of the people you come across up here being English, you are totally and utterly wrong. Where did you get that misconception from? There are absolutely and positively 100% guaranteed, NO!, repeat NO! English people up here whatsoever! There are many that were born in a country called England but last time i checked you were all the same as us that were born up here in this beautiful and fine country called Scotland, and that is a British Citizen, Nowhere on your passport does it say you are English, nor does it say you are special or even entitled to wear a huge piece of solanum tuberosum on your shoulder so you really should have tried to fit in with the rest of the British citizens up here before being so bored that you have to resort to trolling forums for pleasure.

I do know many British citizens who have come north to join the British citizens who were born here and like them as friends and always have a kind word to say to and about them but unfortunately there are many dark ovis aries up here who seem to be huddled together in little cliques, plotting and scheming on how to "do over" the native population, burning effigies of local tradesmen because they "overcharged" them and scavenging for bargains at thrift and charity shops to prevent "locals" from benefitting, before scuttling back to their little hideyhole on a piece of wasteland they call home but which are commonly known as "Crofts" up this neck of the woods

Some of these southern born people are indeed often referred to up here as "incomers" but strangely and most funnily enough, it's exactly the same term as used down south but with the addition of (in order) a few expletives, a particular northern country and a state of legitimacy mentioned before the word "incomers"!
Many (not all! there are some really nice and decent ones) of these so-called southern incomers are so stuck-up and arrogant and are constantly whingeing about everything from the temperature of the rain to the thickness of the mist and god forbid even the prices up here. Why, not several months ago i had the misfortune of delivering building materials to a small piece of overgrown wasteland that was purchased by a southern born man and his wife. Heavens above! they complained about Scotland! i was completely taken aback! I actually thought that a huge swarm of Meanbh-chuileag had descended to suck their blood (i had hoped actually but hey-ho, thats northern life for you) But no! there wasn't any swarm! the whining was emanating from the southerners, I stood idly by thinking this was some painful infliction that they had brought north with them then i realised throught the whining i could just make out certain words....whine...weather....whine...prices....whin e... Scotland, they mentioned my beautiful homeland! my ears pricked up, the very word being mentioned cleared the air! the mist cleared, the rain stopped, the air was still and suddenly i could hear them prefectly! They whined about the weather, they whined about the price of the materials, they whined about the delivery time, they whined about the weight of the goods and whined even more on the fact that i didn't cut it to size, nail it down and paint it for them. They wanted everything for nothing, delivered to their bedside table without leaving mud on the carpet and most stupidly and naively of all, they thought it was in stock and available for delivery yesterday!. They muttered that they should never have allowed themselves to be parted from their "precious" sterling (funnily enough the female troll did look like Gollum from Lord of the rings) for such an overgrown piece of wasteland and that they would never get the building finished on time!...on time? what's that? didn't someone mention that time up here runs slower? So tell me just why did they move here then?. Logistics in this neck of the woods is a tad more expensive than anywhere else due to it being so rural and basics such as fuel and food cost a little more to get it transported here but nowhere round here does a northern courier company rip-off a customer with a "surcharge" for delivery to any southern address!

Before anyone buys a piece of land or property, it is their duty to check out the surrounding area before buying, that includes looking for supplies, availability of the nearest amenities such as schools, doctors, hospitals, local forums to troll etc etc but many obviously didn't and as a result, they feel they are being ripped off for everything. They have absolutely nobody but themselves to blame for the "predicament" they now find themselves in and neither do you so why not just put the wasteland up for sale, say your excuses and leave. Nobody will miss you!

After all, Nobody forced you to move here, nobody is forcing you to live here nor did anyone force you to read 7 pages of drivel.

bounce
02-Jan-14, 12:12
me thinks m.l. sinclair likes to hide behind his computer

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 12:18

Yes I do just in case some English people are lurking on the other side of it.

And I don't use my own name...oh, wait a minute.....!

By the way, my middle initial is 'i' for Innes not 'l' for 'Larkins' Mr Bounce.

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 12:32
Nobody forced you to move here

True, but they were probably forced to move away from where they did live, and ended up in the lunatic dumping ground which Caithness has become.

Mrs Bradey
02-Jan-14, 12:37
hi larkins , I am Mrs bradey. in answer to your question........... very sad! and offensive!

Tubthumper
02-Jan-14, 12:37
me thinks m.l. sinclair likes to hide behind his computer Welcome to the org Mr Bounce, whoever you may be.Is this the start of the fightback? Is the Dunnet Institute (Voice Of Tina) (DIVOT) starting to flex its muscles?

Big Gaz
02-Jan-14, 12:45
Dunnet Institute (Voice Of Tina) (DIVOT)

Lol perfect!!

Big Gaz
02-Jan-14, 13:03

OOH! is that an attempt at intimidation?? You both know there's a boxing club in Caithness?. You could both square up and invite all the orgers to watch and whenever either of you is punched out of the ring (frequently hopefully) you pick an orger from the audience and they punch you back in the ring again. I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, orgers will leave happy!

billmoseley
02-Jan-14, 13:07
How can you be sad on the org. There is so much variety from horse rustling to cuddly toys to independence and even how to dispose of your xmas tree. But you can bet your last penny that 98% of threads descend in to a row. But it always seems to raise a smile for me anyway. [lol] :roll: :Razz

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 13:10
Hmm ..... drivel.

A case of tl;dr

Mrs Bradey
02-Jan-14, 13:21
larkins, perhaps you could give us your review on the pig story. that would be interesting and more than enough pages of inane drivel to keep you quiet and eleviate your bordem!.

starfish
02-Jan-14, 13:38
m16 it not only the english that buy plots i know a scottish couple born and bred here that bought a plot with a derlict croft on it so was told planning was possible 5 year down the line they are still fighting the council on stupid requests from the council where the council often go back to the first idea that was put forward after months of time and expense , so its not in some that they have moved up here and not got on with building . there is another couple who are also scottish had there plans turn down as they council said they were planning to build on a flood risk area they planned to build half way up a hill yet the council passed plans lower down the hill both people are in caravans which they would love to be out of if it was not for the council messing about i also bought a derict croft and was told by the council at the time to demolish it and start a fresh , yet only the other day one of the people in planning asked why we had demolished it and not renovated it , which was what we had wanted to do but got told at the time no

Big Gaz
02-Jan-14, 13:40
A case of tl;dr

Sorry, i don't speak geek, nor am i insegrivious like you!

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 13:43
Sorry, i don't speak geek, nor am i insegrivious like you!

That took you a long time to find on Google.

Big Gaz
02-Jan-14, 13:46
That took you a long time to find on Google.

nah i wasted all of .37 seconds of my wonderfully fullfilled life searching on the Satirical Saltire search engine. There were many better things to call to you but you aren't worth wasting them on [lol]

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 13:53
But you can bet your last penny that 98% of threads descend in to a row.

Better up that to 99...someone else has spat their dummy out...

There were many better things to call to you but you aren't worth wasting them on

Big Gaz
02-Jan-14, 13:58
lol, i would tell you to get off the org but i would be so miserable without you, it's just like having you here!

bounce
02-Jan-14, 14:53
sinclair you very sad. one word of advice GET A LIFE

Wizzbang
02-Jan-14, 14:54
Maybe we can get this to over 7 pages for the saduns

m.i.sinclair
02-Jan-14, 15:50
sinclair you very sad. one word of advice GET A LIFE

That's three words of advice...thanks, quite a bonus!

Mrs Bradey
02-Jan-14, 15:51
me thinks m.l. sinclair likes to hide behind his computer we are mostly all hiding behind our computers as even you yourself are! this allows us all (Larkins & m i sinclair included) to speak our minds without the worry of reprisals! why don't you post your name & address etc, and then post something controversial and see where that gets you! bon chance!

RagnarRocks
02-Jan-14, 18:26
Can't say I've noticed the rain is any wetter than down south or the prices really any higher than down south infact property prices are comsiderably cheaper.
The logistics side of life is just common sense it takes a while longer for some things. When it gets cold here then its probably all of a degree or two different to down south and as for the people well wherever you go there will be happy people sad people misery guys and delusionals can't say I've noticed anything really that much different on that score either.
But the quality of life up here without all the press of humanity and the traffic etc more than makes up for any negatives so I'd say its sounds like a whinge for the sake of a whinge.
As for incommer remarks in Dorset they call them grockles so it appears each part of the country has its own namefor people coming Into an area.
The more things change the more they stay the same.
Happy New Year

Bill Fernie
02-Jan-14, 20:43
The topic in another thread touched on here has now been closed and this thread is now being closed also.