PDA

View Full Version : Cuddly Toys

fender
31-Dec-13, 18:08
Now in clearing the loft mode. Over the years we as a family have gathered many cuddly toys , many of whom now live in our loft. I do not want to put them to the dump for sentimental reasons but the loft is a mess and needs clearing. Any ideas on what I can do with them. Wick based.

Dadie
31-Dec-13, 18:15
Give them a freshen up in the washing machine and take them to a charity shop?
Or for special ones get a toy hammock or shelf for them to sit out on display.
Must weed through ours as well *sigh*

Eilanboy
31-Dec-13, 22:29
Now in clearing the loft mode. Over the years we as a family have gathered many cuddly toys , many of whom now live in our loft. I do not want to put them to the dump for sentimental reasons but the loft is a mess and needs clearing. Any ideas on what I can do with them. Wick based.

Hope you are waring your hard hat.

Will take them for our thrift shop iof you don't get a better offer

Dadie
31-Dec-13, 23:27
Eilanboy what thrift shop do you have?
Think our soft toys have been breeding as im even seeing some I didnt know the kids had!
They dont get played with and there is only so much space for treasured furry friends (and ratty looking faves) to be had!

Kodiak
01-Jan-14, 01:53
If you have any Teddy Bears I will take them all and will even drive through to wick to collect. They would all have a good home and all my other bears would welcome them. My collection stands at just over 1,000 Bears so I am really serious in my collecting

alistair harper
01-Jan-14, 10:51
i remember years back we had over a hundred good teddies and decided to give most of them to wick childrens home and social work dept. you could try childrens ward at hospitals or toys for kids im sure cfm would love to have them thats if you dont want them anymore.

Eilanboy
01-Jan-14, 18:54
Eilanboy what thrift shop do you have?
Think our soft toys have been breeding as im even seeing some I didnt know the kids had!
They dont get played with and there is only so much space for treasured furry friends (and ratty looking faves) to be had!

Hi Dadie Wick Pipe Band