PDA

View Full Version : Only fools and Horses

Big Gaz
30-Dec-13, 13:10
Seems that the TV series isn't the only saga about fools and horses to have disappeared lately

mi16
30-Dec-13, 15:10
Seems that the TV series isn't the only saga about fools and horses to have disappeared latelyLately????Only fools and horses last aired an original episode in 2003What planet have you been living on?

Mr Z
30-Dec-13, 15:13
You may have to settle for Horse of the year show instead

It comes with a retro toy My little stolen pony

joxville
30-Dec-13, 15:32
It may reappear soon in a burger :-)

billmoseley
30-Dec-13, 15:43
findus keepers

Big Gaz
30-Dec-13, 16:30
Lately????Only fools and horses last aired an original episode in 2003What planet have you been living on?

Lol, i was referring to the "stolen ponies" thread. Should have made it a wee bit clearer

crayola
30-Dec-13, 16:57
I was reading her blog this morning. It reminded me of the comic I used to read when I was wee. The bit about the 500 trolls is particularly apt. :)http://i41.tinypic.com/mwr0k7.jpg

m.i.sinclair
30-Dec-13, 16:58
Both of the pantomime cast were posting in the thread, though admittedly one of them used a pseudo name, so they seemed to be quite willing to have everyone else engage in open commentary. I first met Tina Irving almost 20 years ago at the Dunnet Head tea-room - she was a frightening individual. The last time I met her was about 18months ago, and time seemed to have made her even more delusional.

crayola
30-Dec-13, 17:14
After further thought I realised that my sister's weekly that I used to read was Princess Tina. And I thought the first title was appropriate. :D

mi16
30-Dec-13, 17:34
Only foals and horses would be more apt

Mrs Bradey
30-Dec-13, 18:32
Both of the pantomime cast were posting in the thread, though admittedly one of them used a pseudo name, so they seemed to be quite willing to have everyone else engage in open commentary. I first met Tina Irving almost 20 years ago at the Dunnet Head tea-room - she was a frightening individual. The last time I met her was about 18months ago, and time seemed to have made her even more delusional.ssssssshhhhhh!! the thread police will get you!!!

Big Gaz
30-Dec-13, 18:47
Geez, 7d for that Tina comic? that was expensive back in '67. The Dandy was only thruppence then and i could have gotten a Beano, a Dandy and a small bag of sweets for that money and for 2 bob i used to get both comics, a mars bar and a packet of crisps! cost nearly a fiver now for that lot lol

mi16
30-Dec-13, 19:44
Good luck buying a new dandy today

Niall Fernie
30-Dec-13, 19:45
After review the original thread has been reinstated so I'm closing this one to save confusion.