PDA

View Full Version : Say something nice.....

squidge
30-Dec-13, 10:39
There is some serious slagging going on in these boards just now. Its all a bit bad tempered and nasty. As we get to the new year perhaps we could just say something nice.....Anyone care to start?

m.i.sinclair
30-Dec-13, 10:43
There is some serious slagging going on in these boards just now. Its all a bit bad tempered and nasty. As we get to the new year perhaps we could just say something nice.....Anyone care to start?

No, go away.

:D

RagnarRocks
30-Dec-13, 11:06
Wishing you and your family a healthy happy and prosperous new year squidges :0))Btw your post box is full

golach
30-Dec-13, 11:12
the only thing I think is nice on the Org is yourself Squidge :)

squidge
30-Dec-13, 11:15
Thank you Ragnar.Cleared the box. Glad to settle for happy and healthy lol. I gave up on prosperous years ago

I hope your Christmas was good and the New Year is all you wish it to be. There is a new moon on new years day this year.... a sign of a good year I hope :)

squidge
30-Dec-13, 11:17
the only thing I think is nice on the Org is yourself Squidge :)

Ooh Golach you sweet talker you x

billmoseley
30-Dec-13, 12:42
I would like to thank the Scottish NHS for their wonderful care that i have had from them since may. Especially Bignold ward at Caithness General. On the 2 occasions i was admitted the care was second to none. You couldn't pay for better care. So thank you.

joxville
30-Dec-13, 12:55
Wishing a happy and healthy 2014 to all of you :-)

Mrs Bradey
30-Dec-13, 18:29
does anyone know what time the buses run between wick and thurso? is it on the hour?

joxville
30-Dec-13, 21:19
I forgot to say, Squidge, I love you xxxxxxx

orkneycadian
30-Dec-13, 23:30
I believe theres always nice things going on in the knitting and fluffy kittens sections. Up here in the mosh pit, it can be a different story! Especially if you start off a thread about stolen ponies....

Dadie
31-Dec-13, 00:03
Weather is nice for this time of year?
No snowdrifts and ice is minimal.....
Bit of a gust now and then, but, cant complain...

squidge
31-Dec-13, 02:19
I forgot to say, Squidge, I love you xxxxxxxOoh joxville I am a wee bit overwhelmed. Feeling all sort of smiley and chilled tonight. Lovely new years dinner with my darling big boys and their lovely girlfriends, so love seeing them with their wee brother and sister. My lovely friend joined us too. Just a perfect night... Lots of laughter, teasing and silliness and a good long blether with my pal. Everything is in its right place tonight:) One of those perfect nights. I hope everyone here has their own "perfect moment" over these holidays:)

donnick
31-Dec-13, 13:19
I would like to wish everyone. a health happy new year and PLEASE keep a your sense of humour as its been very entertaining .

Green_not_greed
31-Dec-13, 13:48
Happy Hogmanay everyone !

:)

Stark
31-Dec-13, 15:37
What a nice thread.
I lived in Caithness back in late '99 to 2000 , being English, and having heard rumours an how the Scots feel about the English, I was a bit apprehensive , needless to say, I never met a more welcoming and friendly bunch of folk, even to this day. I've promised myself I'll come back to Caithness soon for a visit, and to remind myself just how nice the locals are, and that Caithness & Sutherland is just about the most breathtaking countryside I've ever seen.

Many thanks.

laguna2
31-Dec-13, 16:29
Ice cream :D ...........

Mrs Bradey
31-Dec-13, 16:36
Ice cream :D ........... with strawberry sauce! off to tesco. happy new year to everyone nice!

stuff the rest of you!