PDA

View Full Version : great postal service

Fran
28-Dec-13, 11:57
My son posted my Christmas card in Wales last night at 8.14pm and I received it this morning at 10.45 am

Kodiak
28-Dec-13, 14:27
This year I did most of my shopping over the internet. I made sure that everything I bought would be delivered by Royal Mail and not a Carrier.

Thanks to Royal Mail I received everything in a Timely manner and nothing was delayed. Well done Royal Mail :D

orkneycadian
28-Dec-13, 14:38
Agree. The Royal Mail provide a far better service than carriers. Not just for letters, but parcels as well.

ducati
28-Dec-13, 19:48
Did you buy your son a calender for Xmas?

starfish
28-Dec-13, 20:52
well i had negative service this year posted a card on the 5th dec and the person received it today and that was 1st postage and another was return with unable to read address the address was printed on it with the full address and postcode yet it found it way back to me using only house name and postcode

Green_not_greed
28-Dec-13, 23:13
Agree. The Royal Mail provide a far better service than carriers. Not just for letters, but parcels as well.

Totally agree - IMO the post office provide a great service both to and from Caithness.

RagnarRocks
28-Dec-13, 23:20
I think the post service here is a lot better than larger towns, I've always had and excellent service and prompt deliveries :0))

papigoeloon
29-Dec-13, 09:28
I had a parcel picked up in Birmingham at 1130 on a Tuesday and delivered in Wick 1600 next day by AJG Parcels Great service they provide

starfish
29-Dec-13, 11:23
i agree ajg excellent sent parcels this year and they arrived in norfolk with 48hr and half the price royal mail wanted