PDA

View Full Version : Remembering

crayola
27-Dec-13, 19:12
As the old year approaches its end let us remember those Orgers who are no longer with us to share the hope and dreams of the new year. One in particular I shall remember for a long long time. I shall miss that unique person and I'm sure others will feel the same. Let's each spend a minute remembering the travellers we've lost from our journey during 2013.

canuck
27-Dec-13, 20:33
Thanks crayola. I was thinking exactly the same thing just yesterday.

crayola
28-Dec-13, 17:17
It's sad that Orgers can pass away without any of us knowing. I stumbled across the funeral announcement the day after it was held. :(

ducati
28-Dec-13, 19:36
Oh right! Dead ones. I thought you meant suspended and bannned.

Bobinovich
28-Dec-13, 19:44
Unfortunately the hatched, matched & dispatched section of the Groat doesn't give Orger names, & even the Org's own forum only reveals such if someone actually knows and posts it there :/

gleeber
28-Dec-13, 21:36
I sometimes wish I could stop remembering. When I first heard Ian had died it brought back lots of remembering. Oldmarine died this year and Plasticjock who loved the old photos. There may have been more but as Bob says we would never know them but for a name on the org. That's the nature of the org.

shazzap
28-Dec-13, 21:43
RIP. To all who have passed on.

crayola
29-Dec-13, 13:34
I can't post in this case because the Org's rules permit only family to do that. And I don't want to upset them. I could be the only one that knew his real life identity or even that he was a member of the Org again. :(