PDA

View Full Version : your week

danc1ngwitch
18-Feb-07, 14:23
And how was ur week, happy sad, lonely, distressed, corky, to much work ... not enough...
Mine, hmmmm another week of watching my family grow...:D

Alice in Blunderland
18-Feb-07, 14:50
My week was spent at home as I was signed off work sick ;) Ended on a nice note with Connie Sam and Bilyboy entertaining me last night :eek: on the org of course.

airdlass
18-Feb-07, 14:57
This week my daughter moved back home:eek: and I've got a new job:D

vodka-queen
18-Feb-07, 15:13
my week was great spend precious tym with all my loved ones xxx

sassylass
18-Feb-07, 17:44
My week was hellacious, but that only leaves room for improvement :eek:

Angela
18-Feb-07, 18:03
My week was hellacious, but that only leaves room for improvement :eek:

Hellacious - what a great word! :lol:

Cinders392
18-Feb-07, 18:32
Busy Week, acheived alot. Got car fixed, dropped off things we'd borrowed, picked up lots we needed, walked dogs lots, started open learning course. Made its to week 17 of pregnancy, took bairn swimming, visited ill uncle, visited inlaws and all most got their dog killed, had friend over for pizza (such a healthy food!), posted things, wrote lots of letter to someone in a far off land, wrote letter complaining too (about the state of a childrens play park, you cant have a play park without a swing!), formulated a fund raising campain(hope it works).
Hoping to acheive more next week.;)

sam
18-Feb-07, 18:44
My week was spent at home as I was signed off work sick ;) Ended on a nice note with Connie Sam and Bilyboy entertaining me last night on the org of course.

Had a long busy week & an entertaining weekend especially the crack last night lol;)

bingo1
18-Feb-07, 18:58
I was off work sick this week and im now feeling much better after a well earned rest.:)

danc1ngwitch
18-Feb-07, 19:03
if i have to say, i have a pain in ma right shoulder at the neck area, and i been feeling real dizzy, infact on sat, if i didna know better id say i was drunk... Ah well, no rest for us wicked lol[lol]

cuddlepop
18-Feb-07, 19:11
Daughter was home from college last week and brought a friend home.Jen is from Portwilliam and had never seen hills like we have on Skye before.Weather was good and lots was seen and done.
Skye is a beautiful place,especially when the sun shines:D
Starting to feel more like spring now.

Cinders392
18-Feb-07, 19:11
Had a long busy week & an entertaining weekend especially the crack last night lol;)

Aww I missed the crack. Was it good?

dragonfly
18-Feb-07, 19:13
my week was bad! decided to resign from work and my much loved lap cat has gone missing :~(

hope this week see's him turning up safe and hungry as well as there being a new job on the horizon

North Rhins
18-Feb-07, 19:31
Daughter was home from college last week and brought a friend home.Jen is from Portwilliam and had never seen hills like we have on Skye before.Weather was good and lots was seen and done.
Skye is a beautiful place,especially when the sun shines:D
Starting to feel more like spring now.
Is that Portwilliam as in Galloway Portwilliam? Of course we’ve got hills down here. They’re not quite as high as yours and they’re not quite as pointy oh, and they’ve not got as much snow on the as yours. You know something, you’re right, we don’t have hills like yours. :lol:

mums angels
18-Feb-07, 19:40
My week consisted of the same routine as every week , school runs, toddler groups, gym ted, brownies e.t.c tea with friends, my dad came up to visit :) oh and went out on sat night which is very rare :(

sam
18-Feb-07, 20:00
Aww I missed the crack. Was it good?

it was one of the best cracks i'v had on here in ages unfortunately we went right of topic and the thread got locked:~(
sorry again dancingwitch

Billy Boy
18-Feb-07, 20:12
My week was spent at home as I was signed off work sick Ended on a nice note with Connie Sam and Bilyboy entertaining me last night on the org of course.

lol my week started the same,i had muscle spasm's in my back to which the doc gave me some diazipam which did the trick:eek: and then ended the week with a right good laugh last night,oohh btw Alice did you find weeboyagee and his organ :lol:

Cinders392
18-Feb-07, 20:15
it was one of the best cracks i'v had on here in ages unfortunately we went right of topic and the thread got locked:~(
sorry again dancingwitch

Typical!!!

Alice in Blunderland
18-Feb-07, 20:50
lol my week started the same,i had muscle spasm's in my back to which the doc gave me some diazipam which did the trick and then ended the week with a right good laugh last night,oohh btw Alice did you find weeboyagee and his organ

Nope still not found Weeboyagee and his 'organ', he must be having a brilliant end to his week..... his dinners still in the microwave..:eek: sorry Dancingwitch we did pull your thread right off topic but I can agree was the best laugh I had in ages.
Billy boy I spent most of the week high on Tramadol it sends me clean wrong.............as if I was ever right :lol: .

connieb19
18-Feb-07, 21:06
That's odd I had a sore back and was on diclafenic all week. I canna believe how many folk feel miserable when they're in pain, we seem to have had a great time. :lol:
I hope weeboyagee turns up soon, I wish he had told us where he was going, I'd have enjoyed seeing him and his organ play. I wonder if he'd have played a request for Crystal Chandaliers. :eek:

Billy Boy
18-Feb-07, 21:15
That's odd I had a sore back and was on diclafenic all week. I canna believe how many folk feel miserable when they're in pain, we seem to have had a great time. :lol:
I hope weeboyagee turns up soon, I wish he had told us where he was going, I'd have enjoyed seeing him and his organ play. I wonder if he'd have played a request for Crystal Chandaliers.

lol maybe he's been swinging from the chandaliers wa his organ[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Feb-07, 21:19
Crackin week,good weather at last.Good jokes at work and everything.Even went to the church for the first time in 12 year today.Its still standing!!:lol:

Billy Boy
18-Feb-07, 21:25
[quote=Cedric Farthsbottom III;192037]Crackin week,good weather at last.Good jokes at work and everything.Even went to the church for the first time in 12 year today.Its still standing!!:lol:[/quote

was that the church or confession for your sins[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Feb-07, 16:21
[quote=Cedric Farthsbottom III;192037]Crackin week,good weather at last.Good jokes at work and everything.Even went to the church for the first time in 12 year today.Its still standing!!:lol:[/quote

was that the church or confession for your sins[lol]

Both.I was sittin at Cramond in Edinburgh about 17 years ago after many beers and feelin' sorry for masel.I looked up to the Heavens and said "Father,forgive me,I have been a bad boy these past few years.Please show me a sign to show that ye are listening"

Suddenly a Big Edinburgh Boabie came up to me and said "Excuse me sir,can ye please move along,we've received a few complaints saying that yer spoiling the neighbours view of the Forth."

Life moves in mysterious ways.LOL

Valerie Campbell
20-Feb-07, 16:30
I've had a corcker of a week, in fact year so far, but as the song goes 'things can only get better...' Between the central heating being put in later than expected, council tax rebanding and now the Inland Revenue, what else is going to be thrown at me?!!!!!!!!!