PDA

View Full Version : Lcd Tv

Liz
18-Feb-07, 14:02
I would like to get a 32" LCD Tv to replace my CRT but there are so many I haven't a clue what to get!

I just want something basic (I suppose it shoud be HD Ready) which gives great picture and sound without any 'tweaking'!

Can anyone recommend one please?

Thanks!:D

solidus1st
07-Mar-07, 10:50
i also recommend getting one with a -pc input- and hdmi socket as the pc input will allow you to connect your computer to tv ..easily..which is good if you have downloaded films from a peer2peer cause then youll be able to watch them on your nice new 32" screen tv or just use your cp as you would on a big screen..The hdmi socket i think but not totally sure allows you to connect HD systems to tv
e.g:- Sky Hd - ps3 Hd Games - Hd DVD players...and so on...
the best makes of LCD tvs in my opinion are sony, phillips and Wharfdale in that order...hope this helps if im not too late..

Liz
07-Mar-07, 14:07
Many thanks for the advice.

I am going to have a look at a few at a local retailers so hopefully will find one I like which will not break the bank!:D

Bobinovich
07-Mar-07, 14:31
We got a Technosonic 32" LCD TV from Tesco for £450 (at the time - went down to £399 within a week :mad:) and it's great - HD ready, great picture and sound at a very good price. Plus you get your Tesco points!

solidus1st
07-Mar-07, 17:49
If your getting one from tescos i recommend the 32" goodmans LCD as its got all of the above that i mentioned before at a great price!! happy shopping! hope this helps