PDA

View Full Version : Shocker

Lolabelle
18-Feb-07, 02:28
I have had a very rotten week.
After my last weeks dental appointment I have finished up with trigeminal neuralgia. And I feel crumby!
I have had 3 visits to the osteopath and 2 trips to hospital for Xrays and pain killers.
Now am going to have to go to a neurologist and see what exactly has happened. Shocking pain and no end it sight. :~(

Just wanted a whinge!

Billy Boy
18-Feb-07, 02:38
I have had a very rotten week.
After my last weeks dental appointment I have finished up with trigeminal neuralgia. And I feel crumby!
I have had 3 visits to the osteopath and 2 trips to hospital for Xrays and pain killers.
Now am going to have to go to a neurologist and see what exactly has happened. Shocking pain and no end it sight. :~(

Just wanted a whinge!

lol if i was you i would more than whingeing,but their again what do i know i am just a man:lol:

brandy
18-Feb-07, 04:34
hiya hun ,
i hope that you are soon on the road to recovery.. *smiles* and feeling loads better!!!
((((((Hugs))))))

Cinders392
18-Feb-07, 20:20
Man, that is some week!! Hope that the next one is alot better.
Take care of yourself

Lolabelle
19-Feb-07, 12:22
Just back from my own GP, and an end is in sight. Got some good medication and good advice. Apparently it should settle down in time and with the right medication is managable. But it truly has been a miserable week with 3 different diagnosis' and finally some sense from my family physician. And his diagnosis is the same as the osteopath too, so that's is good.

Angela
19-Feb-07, 12:46
Just back from my own GP, and an end is in sight. And his diagnosis is the same as the osteopath too, so that's is good.

Glad to hear that!
It must've been a worrying time for you as well as painful, but at least now you're on the right track. Hope you're feeling much better soon! :)