PDA

View Full Version : Still Missing Cat

ziggy48
16-Dec-13, 21:58
May seem strange to some but the wife and I are still out looking for our missing cat who has been on the run for just over 16 months, many sightings over the months have had us chasing him all over Thurso, he disappeared from Dixon Field area on the 4th of August 2012 and the latest sightings put him down at East Thurso Farm any information on his location would help us out a lot. Please see attached Photo

cptdodger
17-Dec-13, 18:19
May seem strange to some but the wife and I are still out looking for our missing cat who has been on the run for just over 16 months, many sightings over the months have had us chasing him all over Thurso, he disappeared from Dixon Field area on the 4th of August 2012 and the latest sightings put him down at East Thurso Farm any information on his location would help us out a lot. Please see attached Photo

What a shame, I live in Mount Pleasant, Thurso. I will certainly keep an eye out for you, what is his name ?

Tilly Teckel
17-Dec-13, 19:03
Doesn't sound strange at all - I lost my dog a couple of years ago and still look out for him everywhere I go. I'm not in Thurso so am not likely to find your cat... but I wish you all the best in your search.

ziggy48
18-Dec-13, 20:00
Cats name is Delta or Dell Dell not sure he would answer to it anymore !

cptdodger
19-Dec-13, 18:24
Cats name is Delta or Dell Dell not sure he would answer to it anymore !

You never know, It's worth a try. I am never sure when I shout on my cats, they either do'nt know their names, or more likely are just ignoring me !

jmcilven
14-Feb-14, 22:04
Hi, its jason, forgot to get your number for the cat, im 07920091968 cheers

ziggy48
04-Sep-16, 14:27
Its now been 49 months he has been seen roaming in different places in Thurso anybody with any information please get in touch

ziggy48
26-Sep-17, 20:16
Just over 5 years missing now we still get reported sightings of him but nobody has yet been able to catch him if you see him let us know as we are still looking.

dousslesh
27-Sep-17, 17:54
Might be worthwhile sharing details
on Caithenss Cats Protection Facebook page again A photo and brief background might serve as a reminder Good luck x

Fran
29-Sep-17, 00:01
I'm sure this cat has been living in my kennel a few months but I am in wick. I can't get his photoe on here, how can I get it to ou. Are you on facebook

ziggy48
01-Jan-18, 20:45
Sorry somehow missed you reply any chance the cat is still in your kennel?

Fran
08-Jan-18, 00:56
The cat comes here every day, has for a year. Can't get a picture on here. Near to murchison street in wick