PDA

View Full Version : Long time no hear

moncur
16-Feb-07, 22:23
Anyone heard or seen the lighter recently? Quite concerned that its disappeared off the face of the earth. Reckon it'll be back for the big gig?

Gleber2
16-Feb-07, 23:28
Anyone heard or seen the lighter recently? Quite concerned that its disappeared off the face of the earth. Reckon it'll be back for the big gig?

Seek and ye will find. No bushel is big enough to hide the clear light.[evil]

canuck
17-Feb-07, 00:03

Sssshhhh, its whereabouts is protected information. But I am going to need to borrow it for my lecture concerning "protons on the org" at the Edinburgh Chapter get together on March 4th.

Chobbersjnr
17-Feb-07, 01:12
seen the what????.................dunno what your on about

nudge nudge, wink wink

Kev_Plastic_Food
17-Feb-07, 22:37

Seems extremely unlikely. I'm sure it is still bringing forth its glorious radiance somewhere though.

Cazaa
18-Feb-07, 16:45
Didn't The Darkness use it during their last get together? Perhaps that's why they're now defunct.

canuck
18-Feb-07, 20:03

Your first question put me in mind of the lyrics of a song by the nineteenth century musician Walter Chalmers Smith:

"...light inaccessible hid from our eyes".

Gleber2
18-Feb-07, 22:33
Didn't The Darkness use it during their last get together? Perhaps that's why they're now defunct.

Blasphemy, sacrilige.[evil]

canuck
19-Feb-07, 03:57
... profanity and desecration.

K dragon
19-Feb-07, 15:45
i seem to have walked into the relgious fanatic thread.

(promptly walks back out door, making sure it does not hit me in rear)

lol

Chobbersjnr
19-Feb-07, 16:44
i seem to have walked into the relgious fanatic thread.

(promptly walks back out door, making sure it does not hit me in rear)

lol

aha soon ye shall see the light