PDA

View Full Version : SPL football stickers

kas
22-Mar-05, 21:02
Does anyone have kids with alot of double stickers for the SPL 2005 album ?

If so could it be possible to do some swaps ?

My son just spent his pocket money on 30 stickers and 28 of them were doubles. He has about 120 to get, but his last 2 stickers worked out at 75p each so I don't think I'll be buying much more unless I can off load some of his doubles.

None of his mates collected them so he has nobody to swap with. If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

Brizer2k2
23-Mar-05, 22:31
try www.ebay.co.uk or qxl.com as they may have SPL and other stickers for sale??

kas
23-Mar-05, 22:54
I discovered that last night.

Also got a swap on here.

Thanks anyway.

Alli
24-Mar-05, 16:49
Why don't you do what we do, when you get down to say 160 stickers needed, photocopy the application form in the spl book and send the stickers to friends and family that way you get all the ones you require to fill the book. 8 pence a sticker x 40 per application form is much better than a lot o stickers lying about never getting swapped.

Another to watch is when your at a football ground , in the shops the sticker packets are usually the players from that team.

Other than that we could set up a swap shop here on the forum!

kas
24-Mar-05, 17:01
Thanks for the tip, didn't think you would be allowed to photocopy the form.

But been lucky though managed to swap on ebay so getting rid of the doubles and getting the stickers I need for the cost of a couple of stamps.

Alli
24-Mar-05, 20:48
Sorry, what I should have said was that it was a colour copy done on the scanner we have and they accepted it last year, no problem this year either.