PDA

View Full Version : Poor broadband

riggerboy
06-Dec-13, 10:56
Is anyone else have problems with their broadband running slower than a week in the jail,? Is it just the aftermath of the big storm that didn't arrive, no connection at all last night, now only a very slow speed of .34

Kodiak
06-Dec-13, 11:22
No, not a problem at all. I am with EE and since their last uograde, (about 3-4 months ago), I have been getting a Steady Download Speed of 13.5mb. Not the fastest speed but I am happy with it.

tonkatojo
06-Dec-13, 11:27
Is anyone else have problems with their broadband running slower than a week in the jail,? Is it just the aftermath of the big storm that didn't arrive, no connection at all last night, now only a very slow speed of .34

Can't comment on the jail experience RB :eek: but is it not because you are on a rig in the middle of nowhere. ;)

riggerboy
06-Dec-13, 12:58
Hi tonka my old friend, I do hope your fine and ready for Xmas , and no I'm in the house, the broadband is quicker offshore, but it does seem to be spreeding up somewhat, must be the lines thawing out, I did phone bt, but got someone who went on to tell me it was my equipment, no I said the red light is on on the router ergo it isn't getting any signal, they asked me to go online and try different things, now forgive me for being stupid I replied, how the hell to you suppose I get online with no broadband, mmmm she replied,,,,,, bloody helpful lot them eh

Kasper King
06-Dec-13, 13:11
You are not the only one having trouble with the broadband. Mine is rubbish! And they are talking about super fast broadband, they could do with getting the normal broadband sorted out first![evil]

Big Gaz
06-Dec-13, 13:20
Where you live Kasper, you would be better off building a doocot and sending pigeons out :lol: