PDA

View Full Version : The Sunday Quiz 18th Feb

Cedric Farthsbottom III
15-Feb-07, 22:53
Got ma 20 questions done at last,man it was like being back at school,except I kent the answers:lol: .Hope ye can all join me for ma first quiz?8.30pm as always.

Edric

canuck
15-Feb-07, 23:48
I wouldn't miss it!

mums angels
17-Feb-07, 15:02
I'll try to make in cedric ..:)

Piglet
17-Feb-07, 16:06
I will do my best to be there Edric. :)

Wellies
17-Feb-07, 17:40
Yep I'll be there Edric. Hopefully I will not get stuck in the infamous revolving doors.

sassylass
17-Feb-07, 18:32
RATS I'll be away for what promises to be a most entertaining quiz :~( I am gutted!

Oddquine
17-Feb-07, 23:03
Got the Quiz day and time on my Google Sticky Notes now, so hopefully I'll be there!

But it does clash with Top Gear!

Piglet
18-Feb-07, 23:06
Well done Edric.

Great quiz. Last ? was a topper [lol]

Moira
18-Feb-07, 23:45
Thanks for a great quiz Edric. I agree with Piglet - the last question was a cracker - what a blast! :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Feb-07, 00:14
Thanks all for a good laugh.Question 20 was a ripper:lol:

5th place.......ooooor Brandy
4th place.......ooooor Bobs
3rd place.......ooooor Foxy
2nd place.......ooooor Jingle Jangle and Bob
1st place............here's........................Jam ie S

Yer quiz for next week again Jamie

Ma org night is no longer Friday night.......Sunday night is the mutts gonads:lol:

Wellies
19-Feb-07, 01:26
Great Quiz Edric loved the last question says everything about your personality.
One comment where's my name I thought I was 4th equal lol

canuck
19-Feb-07, 03:48
Cedric, sorry I left so quickly. The quiz was moving along well when I fell out of the window. I got stuck in a snowbank and then by the time I got back to the quiz room it was so full of peeps the door wouldn't open. You must tell me about this question 20.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Feb-07, 16:00
Great Quiz Edric loved the last question says everything about your personality.
One comment where's my name I thought I was 4th equal lol

My apologies Wellies......Ye were indeed 4th equal.I couldnae read Cedric Jrs handwriting after the "couple"of beers I had after the quiz.:lol: Well Done to ye and everyone else too.:D

Edric

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Feb-07, 16:05
Cedric, sorry I left so quickly. The quiz was moving along well when I fell out of the window. I got stuck in a snowbank and then by the time I got back to the quiz room it was so full of peeps the door wouldn't open. You must tell me about this question 20.

I noticed ye suddenly vanished.I thought ye had playing wi yer magic kit again.Gone in a puff o' smoke.I suppose makes a change fae me disappearing every now and again on quiz night for a puff o smoke:lol:

Just for ye oor canuck.........

Q20.......A fart consists of 5 main gases.Oxygen,nitrogen,hydrogen sulphide,carbon dioxide and methane.Which one of these makes the smell?

Answer......Depends how hot yer curry was in Hydrogen sulphide.

donnalee1994
20-Feb-07, 19:17
Good Quiz Edric Had A Real Good Laugh And Well Done Jamie Again :)