PDA

View Full Version : Ajg

starfish
05-Dec-13, 21:03
sent 2 parcels to norfolk ajg picked them op with in the hour of me phoning them on tuesday late afternoon .They were delivered at 8am this morning half the price of royal mail who could not get them there for 4 to 5 working days so a big well done and thank you

Big Gaz
05-Dec-13, 21:21
i use them regularly myself. If i ask the company i deal with to send me the 5kg box, they quote me £55 for a 48 hr service ( includes a £20 highland/islands surcharge). If i phone AJG to pick it up for me, they charge me £15 + VAT and its usually here next day. The irony is that the same courier who wants £55 actually pick it up on behalf of AJG and deliver it to the central hub. Talk about ripoff!!

Bobinovich
05-Dec-13, 22:52
I regularly get parcels through AJG & have always found their drivers to be first rate, and on the few times I've had to send larger items their prices & service have been very good, so chalk up another thumbs up to them :)

Westward
06-Dec-13, 11:24
sent 2 parcels to norfolk ajg picked them op with in the hour of me phoning them on tuesday late afternoon .They were delivered at 8am this morning half the price of royal mail who could not get them there for 4 to 5 working days so a big well done and thank you

Excellent company..we prefer these to any other company up here.