PDA

View Full Version : info please

brambles
04-Dec-13, 14:04
Hi there does anybody know of any tarot card readers or spiritualists in the area thankyou

orkneycadian
04-Dec-13, 15:38
Have admin not got around to putting a section in the directory under which all shamen, charlatans and other assorted quacks get listed? This question must get asked almost as much, if not more than "When does Tesco open?"

spurtle
04-Dec-13, 15:40
They'll know you're looking for them so I'm sure they'll be in touch

orkneycadian
04-Dec-13, 15:42
They'll know you're looking for them so I'm sure they'll be in touch

If they were any good they would. Wonder why they don't?

mi16
04-Dec-13, 16:14
Hi there does anybody know of any tarot card readers or spiritualists in the area thankyou

I will do it for £100
I have a deck of playing cards and a fishbowl I can use.

Kevin Milkins
04-Dec-13, 16:26
There have been a few set up this type of business, but found there is no future in it. ;)

On a more serious note I have sent you a PM

KM

orkneycadian
04-Dec-13, 18:14
I will do it for £100
I have a deck of playing cards and a fishbowl I can use.

I'll better that - For less than £10 on Amazon, I can get a full set of 78 "proper" tarot cards and a book that tells you how to do it. And the missus has some kind of ornament with a crystal ball, dragons and stuff on it. The crystal ball comes off it, and she won't miss it for an hour or 2 some evening.

How does 80 quid sound? Proper cards, proper crystal ball.

spurtle
04-Dec-13, 18:16
That sounds great! can't wait to decide what I do with my life based on your predictions! Bargain!

mi16
04-Dec-13, 18:22
That sounds great! can't wait to decide what I do with my life based on your predictions! Bargain!

It would be every bit as good a preduction as any so called psycic/card reader or whatever will give you.

orkneycadian
04-Dec-13, 18:26
No problem spurtle. If you want, I can do you a tele-reading - Save the boat trip, as the Pentland Firth and Orkney Ferries trips might be a bit wild these next few days. All you need to do is send me a private message with;

Your credit card details
The names of any dear departed relatives or friends who may have recently croaked that you would like to hear from
An idea of the kinds of things that they might say, that only they might know about. The name of the cat they left behind for example.
The names of any family members that they might enquire about.

I'll do you a 25% discount as I wont need to nick the crystal ball off the ornament and risk getting in trouble for taking it out to the byre, sorry, consulting room.

spurtle
04-Dec-13, 18:49
My great uncle Ned died and I need to know where he hid his life's savings he had a ferret called charlatan and a cat called gullible if that helps .He had millions after working in Uganda as a government minister and if you like you could give me your bank details and I'll share the £20,00000000000 with you!