PDA

View Full Version : Broken Glass Grrr

jings00
15-Feb-07, 17:43
it is beginnin to do ma heid in. new pair of boots now not waterproof due to a huge chunk o glass getting stuck thro the heel of them, luckily it didny get thro to MY heel. And the other day i had to pull a bit of broken glass out my dog's paw, which bothered me more than the boots incidentally. a friend of mine had to take her dog to the vet due to a cut paw. it seems there is broken glass everywhere just now, and even though i keep my eyes open to where i am walking, it is impossible to avoid it all.
just thought i would share my gripe :-)

danc1ngwitch
15-Feb-07, 20:41
broken glass from all the bottles after drink ( most likely ). Is that not why they took the old fashioned bottles of milk away from us. Oh how i loved drinking the little drop of cream from them bottles...[lol]

MadPict
15-Feb-07, 21:01
...and folk thought it was the cheeky wee Blue Tits snaffling the cream from their Gold Tops....

jings00
15-Feb-07, 22:02
yeh, dancingwitch, i believe it is a bunch o kiddies gettin drunk and firing the empties about the place.
i used to like the creamy bit too, apart from when i was at primary school and they used to leave the milk next to the heater.
and maybe it was bluetits snarfing the creamy bits, it mighta been cold,,,,,,,,