PDA

View Full Version : As you do!

joxville
30-Nov-13, 18:58
Not being one for having a sweet tooth, I fancied a bit of chocolate earlier but didn't have any in the house so took a trip to my local Sainsburys, a wander round the store and I walked out £229 poorer but carrying a 39" LED TV. And I still didn't buy any chocolate! :-)Anyone else made those mad, spur of the moment purchases?

Mik.M.
30-Nov-13, 19:34
Yep,bought a car when in Inverness.

Kevin Milkins
30-Nov-13, 20:49
I was browsing Ebay for an air rifle and bought a 900cc motorbike. I quite enjoy it now that I have stopped shaking.

Tilly Teckel
30-Nov-13, 21:24
I was browsing Ebay for an air rifle and bought a 900cc motorbike. I quite enjoy it now that I have stopped shaking.

Good job you didn't buy the air rifle with those nerves :eek:

joxville
30-Nov-13, 21:59
Yep,bought a car when in Inverness.A few years ago I had a friend who went out to buy a tv and came home with a Rover 75, he tried to justify it to his wife by pointing out it had a small tv installed on the dashboard. :-)

Dadie
01-Dec-13, 00:34
hmmn choc cravings and none in the house.
Shame on you!
I had those sort of cravings and no choc in the house once..
Now learnt to have a secret stash of choclates..
I was still learning to drive and the local shop was shut for the night (no big deal..) so my now hubby co drivered for me and we went to go to Safeways (yup it was still safeways then!) I was driving and we had gone about 150 yards down the road when a cat ran out infront of the car, emergency braking ...lots of shaking (cat unscathed) but we went home and I ate scotbloc cooking chocolate instead!
As for random buying things...it happens too frequently for it to be noticed as random now....last random thing to be taken home was a kitten!..not allowed to "do" ebay randomness as gg it would be really random!