PDA

View Full Version : Wick Jobcentre

kmahon2001
25-Nov-13, 19:04
Does anyone know if it's possible to just drop into the jobcentre in Wick or do you need an appointment?

I've been trying to find the details of the jobcentre on the Government's Jobcentre Plus website, but when I put in my postcode to find the contact details of my nearest jobcentre, it comes back with "Clydebank Benefit Centre" (which is presumably in Glasgow) and an 0845 national phone number. I tried the national number and they tried to access Wick Jobcentre's appointment diary but it wasn't coming up and they said there may be a problem with their system.

Is it just me, or are others finding the Government's insistance that everything be done online a total pain in the you-know-what? [disgust]

Big Gaz
25-Nov-13, 19:25
Wick number is 0845 604 3719. Give them a call and make an appointment. Walk-ins are treated with the usual show of dismay and griping

Alrock
25-Nov-13, 19:42
Or they'll just say "Sorry, we can't do that" (though they could if they wanted to) & direct you to one of the phones on the wall.

kmahon2001
26-Nov-13, 18:34
Thanks for the info. Think I'd better give them a call then, seeing as they don't like unexpected guests. ;)

orkneycadian
26-Nov-13, 20:37
Has Google broken down again over there? ;)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=job+centre+plus+wick