PDA

View Full Version : Pet cat shot by sicko with air gun.

Amber
24-Nov-13, 19:51
My pet tabby cat, one year old, wearing collar, was shot by a sicko with an air gun, in daylight hours, near his home, in Spittal on Thursday, 21st November. Thurso vets tried to save him, but the pellet was lodged in his intestines. He died yesterday. What kind of macho sicko shoots a pet cat? Police have been informed. Remember, what goes around, comes around.

Liz
24-Nov-13, 20:16
Oh that is awful!!!
I am so very, very sorry.

Hope the police find whoever did this. Just sickening! :(

teenybash
24-Nov-13, 22:39
So sorry to hear this and that you lovely cat didn't survive. I had one of my cats shot a couple of years ago, but luckily in the shoulder and I was able to pull the pellet out myself............Can't believe there are people who think this is okay....time the law was changed.

Fran
25-Nov-13, 11:55
So upset to read this, hope they catch this maniac. Would be nice if they let you shoot him with it so he knows how it feels . so sad for you loosing your little cat x

Amber
30-Nov-13, 03:38
Thank-you for your messages of support. I am so hurt, angry and upset by the loss of my pet cat and the pain he endured for 3 days before he died. Is there really any justice in this world?

luskentyre
01-Dec-13, 21:27
I'm so sorry to hear about your poor wee cat. What a horrible thing to happen...

There are some very cruel and cowardly people about and I hope the Police catch up with the individual concerned. I know it won't make your loss any easier but it may prevent them doing it to some other innocent animal.

Liz
09-Dec-13, 20:52
Every life is precious and the law should protect them all!! Air guns should be banned! :(