PDA

View Full Version : SNP Government

Mr P Cannop
24-Nov-13, 17:23
does the SNP Government care enough about caithness to give them the things that caithness needs ??

Alrock
24-Nov-13, 17:27
does ANY Government care enough about Caithness to give them the things that Caithness needs?

Mr P Cannop
24-Nov-13, 17:33
they need to give us the things that caithness needs

Alrock
24-Nov-13, 17:49

What does Caithness need?
If they don't give us these things then who will?

Mr P Cannop
24-Nov-13, 17:51
am not sure does any one care about the snp vote yes

Alrock
24-Nov-13, 17:58
am not sure does any one care about the smp ?? vote no next year

It's a vote on Independence, not a popularity contest for the SNP.

cptdodger
24-Nov-13, 18:32

And in your opinion, what does Caithness need? And which political party, in your opinion will give Caithness what you think it needs?

Westward
24-Nov-13, 18:50
All in all, I think Caithness does very well, whether through Westminster or through the work of the Councillors for the area.
As for Independence..does'nt matter who leads as long as we get it, in my humble opinion, it is time.

Mr P Cannop
24-Nov-13, 19:09
faster broadband and our own indepanice

badger
24-Nov-13, 19:11
It's a vote on Independence, not a popularity contest for the SNP.
Except that if Scotland does become Independent the SNP, and Alex Salmond in particular, will see it as a massive vote of confidence. How long before he becomes President?

Mr P Cannop
24-Nov-13, 19:30
whos for Independence ??

Alrock
24-Nov-13, 19:30
our own indepanice

On the assumption that I am translating that right as "our own independence" then you are contradicting your previous post...

vote no next year

Or are you advocating Caithness going it alone?

cptdodger
24-Nov-13, 19:39
am not sure does any one care about the snp vote yes

Make up your mind, one minute it's vote no, now it's vote yes. I do'nt think you thought this thread through properly before you started it.

Mr P Cannop
24-Nov-13, 19:44
sorry made an error

Big Gaz
25-Nov-13, 00:36
Woah!!! Let me get this straight before i choke on my beer again....You seem to think that Scotland gaining independence will give YOU a faster broadband service?......sigh.....:roll:

RagnarRocks
25-Nov-13, 09:02
Well who knows maybe droves of people fleeing back across the border after independence will reduce Internet traffic up here and speed things up a bit :0))