PDA

View Full Version : Less Postings?

jaykay
14-Feb-07, 14:54
I just wonder if there will be significantly less postings during normal working hours now that UKAEA have blocked their employees from the Caithness.org site? Should be interesting!!

The Pepsi Challenge
14-Feb-07, 15:20
What do you think?

Billy Boy
14-Feb-07, 15:27
maybe now their will be significantly more work takeing place for a change:D

candyfloss
14-Feb-07, 16:23
I thought it was awful quite on here today, now i know why [lol]

luskentyre
15-Feb-07, 00:26
This website has been blocked (during working hours) by UKAEA for nearly a year now...

Bill Fernie
15-Feb-07, 11:02
Here are some numbers that should answer the question.

http://www.caithness.org/stats/TotalHourlyStats1-14Feb2007.doc

There people somewhere on the forum 24 hours a day reflecting the world wide appeal or insomniacs in this country.

The forum picks up around 5.00pm and the numbers grow to a peak around 10 - 12pm

The forum is still a small part of the total stats of the whole web site despite is growth over the years. As proportion of the whole it has grown but the whole web site now has so many sections for search engines to pick up such as http://arts.caithness.org

carson
15-Feb-07, 13:36
maybe now their will be significantly more work takeing place for a change:D
Tip:
Before you make sweeping, unsubstantiated statements about work practices at Dounreay...please ensure your spelling /grammar are correct. Apologies if I appear a little pedantic...but sometimes the standard is pretty poor!

Andrew
15-Feb-07, 13:41
Does anyone actually care???

Why waste your energy trying to stir up trouble on the boards. theres been enough of that recently.

misty woman
15-Feb-07, 13:45

Why waste your energy trying to stir up trouble on the boards. theres been enough of that recently.well said,my thoughts aswell!

carson
15-Feb-07, 13:48

Why waste your energy trying to stir up trouble on the boards. theres been enough of that recently.

Yes...I actually care...otherwise I wouldn't have bothered posting!:roll:
Aaahh ...I get it ...you're allowed to make derogatory statements about Dounreay but you're not allowed to pick someone up for sub standard English....Thanks for that!

pedromcgrory
15-Feb-07, 14:06
i there a bunch here like it for themselves

carson
15-Feb-07, 14:14
i there a bunch here like it for themselves

Pardon?:confused

jinglejangle
15-Feb-07, 14:17
Aaahh ...I get it ...you're allowed to make derogatory statements about Dounreay but you're not allowed to pick someone up for sub standard English....Thanks for that!

Carson

I think Andrew's post was aimed at the original posting - not your one - or at least that is the way i read it.

carson
15-Feb-07, 14:31
Carson

I think Andrew's post was aimed at the original posting - not your one - or at least that is the way i read it.

Thank you...I didn't actually read it that way but will stand corrected!

Billy Boy
15-Feb-07, 16:26
Tip:
Before you make sweeping, unsubstantiated statements about work practices at Dounreay...please ensure your spelling /grammar are correct. Apologies if I appear a little pedantic...but sometimes the standard is pretty poor!

Apologies if i appear a little sarcastic....but who cares apart from you.[evil]
if you dont like my standard of spelling/grammar dont attempt to read my post's,now of you go, like A little moaner that you are and get your teeth in to a macdonald's pie:Razz

darkman
15-Feb-07, 16:31

Try practicing what you preach.[lol]