PDA

View Full Version : Doanalsin's Diary

Mik.M.
16-Nov-13, 17:45
So why has Noel started putting posts on his bit in tiny type size? ​Flipping annoying.

Mr P Cannop
16-Nov-13, 17:55
aye i agree with this

Bobinovich
16-Nov-13, 18:37
I've also noticed a number of his posts have had to be re-paragraphed as they were running from one article into another...also making it very difficult to read!

KarenK
16-Nov-13, 18:41
It's not the "point size" of Donalsin's diary that's really the issue, it's more "what's the point" of Donalsin's Diary ? It's just bits from the Groat website and the local Police website cut and pasted. Which is why the font size is all out of kilter.

Alice in Blunderland
16-Nov-13, 18:46
For the love of the wee man.This is being done by Noel free of charge in his spare time and on many occasions whenI log in there are quite a few people looking at this section. It's a service which he is doing, it's not perfect but at least he is trying. Not everyone is top notch at computers myself included.

Mik.M.
16-Nov-13, 21:00
Ahem,Journalist! LMAO

celtchicky
16-Nov-13, 23:01
For the love of the wee man.This is being done by Noel free of charge in his spare time and on many occasions whenI log in there are quite a few people looking at this section. It's a service which he is doing, it's not perfect but at least he is trying. Not everyone is top notch at computers myself included.that may be true but its quite annoying while some articles get huge writing while others get wee writing...should all be the same!