nov2
14-Nov-13, 14:23
Does anyone know where you can get your teeth whitened? Thanks

Mrs Bradey
14-Nov-13, 14:33
Essex. see ya

Mrs Bradey
14-Nov-13, 14:37
sorry, couldn't resist it! should first ask your dentist. or a beauty salon.

RagnarRocks
14-Nov-13, 15:24
I'd stick with asking your dentist theres a lot of cheap kits with too much peroxide in that'll ruin your teeth

Tangerine-Dream
14-Nov-13, 15:41
Dulux do a good range of gloss white paints but I'd be more inclined to go to a hot country for a month and get a nice brown tan, that will make your teeth appear whiter.

PantsMAN
14-Nov-13, 16:46
Quick method - swallow a torch.
But switch it on first.
And go for LED one, they're brighter and lest longer.

Bobinovich
14-Nov-13, 17:29
You could try Smile (https://www.facebook.com/wickersmile) in Wick :)

nov2
14-Nov-13, 19:25
Thank you Bobinovich!

*Martin*
14-Nov-13, 22:16
Where would you go for a hair cut? A barber/hair dresser or someone who did a two day course?
Who would you call if your pipes were burst? A plumber or someone who did a two day course?
Where would you go for teeth whitening? A dentist or someone who did a two day course?

Also, a little food for thought (http://www.gdc-uk.org/Newsandpublications/Pressreleases/Pages/Tooth-whitening-is-dentistry,-High-Court-confirms.aspx)

Flat4Rumble
16-Nov-13, 01:09
It is actually illegal for tooth whitening to be done by someone who is not a dental care professional. These people who are not dental care professionals can be prosecuted. It is the duty of those registered with the general dental council to report anyone carrying out these treatments. This is an article from the general council website.

KarenK
16-Nov-13, 12:26
It is actually illegal for tooth whitening to be done by someone who is not a dental care professional.

Guess I'd better hand myself in to the Police then, since I use a tube of "Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening" toothpaste every morning. 'Brilliant White' and '3 shades whiter' it says on the label. Am I likely to be imprisoned or just get off with a fine ?

Flat4Rumble
16-Nov-13, 13:37
Big difference between toothpaste and using lasers by an unqualified person who shouldn't be doing it