PDA

View Full Version : 99p shop Wick

stratman
12-Feb-07, 22:40
Life has taken me into many shops across the UK but the girls in the 99p shop in wick have be the most consistantly, genuinely freindly staff I have come across. Well done girls.

danc1ngwitch
12-Feb-07, 22:58
i was in there today again and yes big cheers for them. I have had a giggle with them and they even went out of their way to admire ma baby untill i grabbed a few bits ,, ty girls xxx

DarkAngel
12-Feb-07, 22:59
Aye yer right there the girls in their are funny!! Right chatty and pleasent aswell!:)

Cinders392
12-Feb-07, 23:57
They run the shop with a laugh the way it should be done. None of this 'professional' no joking crap! We are all human. Lifes too short for long periods of serious!!

candyfloss
13-Feb-07, 11:38
Aye, they always seem a right happy bunch whenever i've been in, long may it last :lol: :lol:

Spirit
13-Feb-07, 13:06
Thought they all did a great job at Christmas to with the santa grotto. well done girls and thanks.

shanstar
13-Feb-07, 16:41
yes I agree the girls who work in the 99p shop are very freindly and cheerful keep it up girls

JimH
13-Feb-07, 16:49
We don't seem to have any problems in any shop - but they are lively.
I just wish they would get in some more balls for the dogs - our Brodie goes through them too quickly.

LENSMAN
13-Feb-07, 19:04
Nice to see this post, not so long ago people were complaining that they felt intimidated going into the shop.