PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards?

radiohead
10-Nov-13, 12:36
I was in a local supermarket yesterday, the older lady in front asked for some cigarette papers, when asked which ones she said it was a "big packet". The assistant duly gave her a pack of king size papers. These are not the ones was her reply what are they for? Anyway the answer that was given was "druggies use them for spliffs"
My point is that Police Scotland spend millions on the "drugs war", yet our supermarkets sell drug taking paraphanalia.

Mrs Bradey
10-Nov-13, 12:45
they also sell teaspoons, tin foil & cigarette lighter ............ disgraceful

mi16
10-Nov-13, 12:55
dont see how is it a double standard though, has the supermarket in question been vocal in anti drugs?

bluemafia
10-Nov-13, 13:07
Get a Life!

Mrs Bradey
10-Nov-13, 13:13
Get a Life! indeed ......

radiohead
10-Nov-13, 19:47
My solution, is to licence all potheads, ie they are allowed x number of plants for their own use. Cost of Licence £50 a year, 2 million users at least give revenue of £100 million and the police can do proper work. By the way I have a life unlike the trolls who want to degenerate evry forum into a bitching session. Tossers...

RagnarRocks
10-Nov-13, 21:15
I tend to agree with you radiohead and as it currently legal to buy seeds but not propagate them it seems even the govt can't quite make its mind up where it stands on the issue. It would also cut out all the illegal growing in houses that you read about and crime associations.

mi16
11-Nov-13, 10:58
My solution, is to licence all potheads, ie they are allowed x number of plants for their own use. Cost of Licence £50 a year, 2 million users at least give revenue of £100 million and the police can do proper work. By the way I have a life unlike the trolls who want to degenerate evry forum into a bitching session. Tossers...

where does the line get drawn though, do you stop at cannabis?
Or legalise all drugs and then properly contol and profit from them