PDA

View Full Version : Thurso fireworks

Mr P Cannop
09-Nov-13, 17:26
whos all going to watch this tonight ??

johndh
09-Nov-13, 22:35
I went along, took my camera. Very good show indeed. Here are some pics:

Congrats to the THE ROTARY CLUB OF THURSO for doing a splendid job.

John Hunt

henry20
10-Nov-13, 11:46
Yes, it was a fantastic display. Well done and thank you to everyone involved in the organising and volunteering.

Kaz99
10-Nov-13, 12:07
yes i am sure every dog and cat loved it when they were shivering behind the sofa, 5 days after bonfire night!

henry20
10-Nov-13, 12:23
With respect, I have no objection to organised fireworks (yes, I have pets) but you don't seem to have objected to the mindless idiots that have been setting them off for weeks at all times of the day and night. I've already heard some this morning. Seriously ........

Kaz99
10-Nov-13, 12:26
I do object to that also they are morons anybody there is no need in this day an age to have fireworks going off at all they should be banned!

motopitcrew
10-Nov-13, 13:02
so should killjoys nothing wrong with organised events it only disturbed you for 20 mins. unlike the dog mess that is strewn all over our streets and parks left by so called animal lovers

tenabowla
11-Nov-13, 13:24
Must admit there is an awful lot of the stuff around the streets that people seem not want to pick up after their pets, fireworks are well organised, planned and advertised so if you wish to avoid them you can. Unlike the other deposits which are not sign posted.