PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh / Leith Chapter Meeting 4th March

golach
11-Feb-07, 21:40
The Edinburgh / Leith & Portobello Chapter of the .Org are having a special meeting on Sunday 4th March, Venue still to be agreed, anyone in Auld Reekie that night is invited to attend.
For Venue and times pm me and I will update all who are interested in attending.

This is a very Special Night. We will have a Special Speaker laid on at great expense, a "Canadian Celebrity Big Brother winner" "Canuck" who will give us all a lecture on Quantum Physics and how it affects the .Org

All are invited, pm me for further details

crayola
13-Feb-07, 01:37
Will there be drammies afterwards? :confused

I'll skip the lecture if you don't mind. :eek:

canuck
13-Feb-07, 03:33
Oh, the lecture is shaping up to be the best part. I think that I shall focus on the quanta aspect of light known as photons. They exhibit a certain wave-particle duality that I thought orgers might appreciate.

Chobbersjnr
15-Feb-07, 01:20
Oh, the lecture is shaping up to be the best part. I think that I shall focus on the quanta aspect of light known as photons. They exhibit a certain wave-particle duality that I thought orgers might appreciate.

There are two sides to every LIGHTER.[evil]

canuck
15-Feb-07, 01:46
Cjnr, you remembered those long summer days of madrigals and Swans.

canuck
24-Feb-07, 16:38
Golach, is your PM box being swamped?

I now have a title for my lecture: "Photon 55.5".

And here is a photo of the head dress I am not carting with me.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m169/canuck_4/croppedcap.jpg

golach
26-Feb-07, 12:28
Venue and time has now been agreed.
Mathers Bar in Broughton Street, for about 8pm - 8.30pm, Sunday 4th March, if this venue is too crowded, we can easily move to another venue.
To spot the .Orgers there will be a orange baseball cap on disply, not necessarily being worn.
Dont lurk join in

crayola
03-Mar-07, 02:48
Who's all coming then?

golach
03-Mar-07, 23:01
Who's all coming then?
Not sure on final numbers Crayola, are you coming? Will keep you a seat beside DrSzin if you wish.
The way he is throwing cyber fivers about, you never know you might be on a good thing :lol:
Canuck arrived safe and well last night and is looking forward to meeting anyone who arrives.

bobsgirl
03-Mar-07, 23:06
Is this your way of getting out of the quiz Golach??

golach
04-Mar-07, 00:30
Is this your way of getting out of the quiz Golach??
Bobs....Quiz? what Quiz?.......its a .Orgers night, so the only questions being asked tomorrow are......."Are ye a .Orger?".....Iam............

ŠAmethyst
04-Mar-07, 14:46
at least I'll have a shot of getting a few answers right since those who've the brains should be at this meet! :P

Bobinovich
05-Mar-07, 00:14
Was so tempted at 11pm to call up the bar and ask to speak to Golach - LOL that would have got a few weird looks when it was shouted! [lol]

sassylass
05-Mar-07, 04:24
I was there all alone. You did say The Pear Tree, did you not?

Torvaig
05-Mar-07, 09:15
I was there all alone. You did say The Pear Tree, did you not?

No wonder I couldn't find the orange baseball cap! :~(

golach
05-Mar-07, 10:40
A good time was had and the crack was good, not many were able to make it, a few call offs, but Canucks lecture went down well, nearly as well as the ale.
And Sassylass just proves the point that all us males have said for years, "Wimen dont listen to us, and they have no sense of direction" :lol:

crayola
07-Mar-07, 01:35
Not sure on final numbers Crayola, are you coming? Will keep you a seat beside DrSzin if you wish.
The way he is throwing cyber fivers about, you never know you might be on a good thing :lol:
Canuck arrived safe and well last night and is looking forward to meeting anyone who arrives.Couldn't make it through on Sun as was working. Hope you weren't lonely without me. ;)