PDA

View Full Version : Jim Bews is now offering free home delivery for newspapers and magazines.

JimBewsThurso
04-Nov-13, 15:39
Pop in to Jim Bews and register for your papers and magazines to be delivered for free for the remainder of 2013, with a guaranteed delivery time of no later than 9am. Don't miss out on this exclusive new opening offer.

Kodiak
04-Nov-13, 16:58
OK Free delivery until the end of 2013. One question, How much will you be charging for delivery of Papers in 2014? Please do not say it all depends on what you get delivered. So I will refine the question to say, How much will you charge to deliver one Newspaper 6 days a week, (Mon to Sat), within Thurso for 2014?

JimBewsThurso
05-Nov-13, 21:31
OK Free delivery until the end of 2013. One question, How much will you be charging for delivery of Papers in 2014? Please do not say it all depends on what you get delivered. So I will refine the question to say, How much will you charge to deliver one Newspaper 6 days a week, (Mon to Sat), within Thurso for 2014? 35 pence per delivery, regardless of how many papers are delivered. We hope this helps answering your question.

Kevin Milkins
06-Nov-13, 05:06
Good luck with your new business.

Mr P Cannop
29-Nov-13, 08:21
whats thier phone number ??

Pussy Galore
30-Nov-13, 12:37
I dont know their number Paul sorry, but if you are wanting to arrange a delivery you can forget it as they are still not delivering papers, only taking names. It is now the end of November, even though they started this thread at beginning of November to advertise deliveries.

So there is an elderly lady who cannot get her Courier or Groat delivered until there is enough people wanting papers delivered.
:(:(:(