PDA

View Full Version : Young black and white cat missing from Springpark area, Thurso

luskentyre
04-Nov-13, 01:00
Baz has been missing from the Springpark area since the 26th of October. He was wearing a grey/white "Rogz" collar when last seen. He's neutered, chipped and is quite friendly. Pictures attached below.

If you've any information, please contact Baz's owner on 07759 707 923. Thank you.

luskentyre
13-Nov-13, 00:07
Baz is still missing. If you think you may have seen him, please contact his owner on 07759 707 923.

Thank you.

GEMMA
18-Nov-13, 23:40
I did try to text the above number but not sure if it was received? I thought this cat was in my garden on Sunday afternoon. I went back inside to get my phone to take a photo but by time I got back out he had gone. He hadNo collar and had kind of short legs? I'm in mayfield road and he headed over the back , not sure what street behind is called but it's not far from the main road heading over to Laurie/royal/spring park terrace area. Hope he's home safe ?

luskentyre
01-Dec-13, 21:21
Just to let everyone know, Baz was reunited with his owner last week, over 4 weeks since he first went missing. He was a bit thinner but otherwise safe and well.

A huge "thanks" to everyone who looked out for him.