PDA

View Full Version : vodafone

Mr P Cannop
03-Nov-13, 20:01
is anyone else having probs with this in the spring park area ??

snow tiger
04-Nov-13, 10:40
The signal is down in mount vernon area aswell as springpark

Mr P Cannop
04-Nov-13, 12:46
has it been reported ??

poppett
04-Nov-13, 14:37
I reported it this morning. No signal at home, but it came on when I was at Lidl. They are blaming the weather, but will check it out now that the weather has died down a bit. You can call Vodafone from a landline on 08700700191 and advise them of your problem. Mine is now back on but depends which room I am in how many bars of signal I have.

Mr P Cannop
06-Nov-13, 16:24
i have had no network since Saturday and this is the 4th day its been off this is not good for vodafone

crashbandicoot1979
06-Nov-13, 16:27
i have had no network since Saturday and this is the 4th day its been off this is not good for vodafone

You can ask them for a line rental refund if it is a contract phone - that's what I always do and they pay it willingly. Not sure you'd get anything if its Pay and Go, but it never hurts to ask.

Mr P Cannop
06-Nov-13, 16:29
i have done that hope the network comes back on soon

snow tiger
06-Nov-13, 17:25
Just called the above number and was told it may be another week until this is resolved, no joy from vodafone at all they could not careless. Shocking customer care, can not escalate fault for 48hrs. The more people that phone and complain the better, they did say they that they will credit my account when service resumed.

colingel
06-Nov-13, 17:41
Try Orange ... We have had no service at Forss for 2 mths and they tell me that they don't need to provide a service as if we move we get service ......

crashbandicoot1979
07-Nov-13, 10:31
Just called the above number and was told it may be another week until this is resolved, no joy from vodafone at all they could not careless. Shocking customer care, can not escalate fault for 48hrs. The more people that phone and complain the better, they did say they that they will credit my account when service resumed.

I agree, they were like that with me last time the network was down, I get the impression that because there are so few customers up here (in the grand scheme of things) that we're not a priority. I haven't phoned about it as yet, as I get a signal at work so it only affects me in the evenings, but I'll call later today.

sms
07-Nov-13, 21:28
Get a sure signal box. We just got one and I have full signal. Made a phone call in my sitting room for the first time.

Mr P Cannop
08-Nov-13, 05:57
vodafone network came back on last night about 7.30pm