PDA

View Full Version : Band members wanted

nutty da drummer
17-Mar-05, 20:52
hi, im lukin for a bassist to be in a band. we hav 2 guitarists. we r wanting to play in a pop/punk band, like "Blink 182, Mest, New Found Glory" etc. the band pracs wil b in thurso n they must b between 14-17. They hav to b serious as we r hoping to go further than just a hobby. we wil b doing alot of gigs and we hav 1 in to weeks. we wil b opening for "All Stitched Up" if u want to try for it email me at m_norburn@hotmail.com If they sing, its a real plus. if u know of ne1 that mite wana try, get tem in touch wiv me. my mob number is 07749523109

doreenhedgehog
18-Mar-05, 23:11
Speak English Boy!!

:lol:

Naefearjustbeer
19-Mar-05, 00:39
Speak English Boy!!

:lol:

LOL!!! its text talk not english :eek:

nutty da drummer
20-Mar-05, 22:16
rite, for people who cant read tcxt message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in a band, as the drummer as my name states. i am with 2 guitarists, and we are looking for a bassist that (doesnt have to but is a real plus) if he can sing. the genre we wil be doin is pop/punk and "calafornian pop/punk." like the bands, Blink 182, Mest and the such like, What What" get in touch with me if you want by emailing me at m_norburn@hotmail.com or phone me after 6 oclock 07749523109

doreenhedgehog
20-Mar-05, 22:54
It may have escaped your attention, but this isn't a mobile phone ;)

Hopefully your latest attempt will find the ones you need!!

nutty da drummer
24-Mar-05, 19:53
wel for doreenhedghog, im so sorry, please forgive me as i dont think i can,