PDA

View Full Version : Photographic Exhibition

Mosser
22-Oct-13, 17:05
A new exhibition of Johnston Collection prints entitled "Wick Kids" is now running in Wick St Fergus Gallery from 19th Oct to 16th November. Opening hours are Tuesday 12 - 6pm Wednesday 10am - 1pm Thursday 10am - 5pm, Friday 2pm - 8pm and Saturday 10am - 1pm. Come along and enjoy seeing how the bairns of Wick looked through the ages and the bonus is -- free entry!

Moira
22-Oct-13, 23:33
Thanks Mosser. Sounds good.

Kevin Milkins
23-Oct-13, 02:46
I must put some time to one side and visit that.

Moira
08-Nov-13, 23:07
Just one week left now to view this exhibition. Make a point of going to see it folks, really worthwhile! :)

Moira
14-Nov-13, 00:28
I must put some time to one side and visit that.

Hope you managed to see this exhibition Kevin. Only tomorrow (Thursday 14th November) & Friday to go. :-)

Kevin Milkins
14-Nov-13, 08:39
Hope you managed to see this exhibition Kevin. Only tomorrow (Thursday 14th November) & Friday to go. :-)

I gave myself an hour off work yesterday afternoon and was vexed when I realised it was half day. I will try and sneak out today.

Kevin Milkins
14-Nov-13, 13:16
Just got back, fantastic. Wick is very lucky to have someone like the Johnston family that were at the cutting edge of technology in there day to produce such wonderful images, even by todays standard.

Moira
15-Nov-13, 00:40
Glad you got to see it Kevin. I agree, the Johnston Collection is unique.