PDA

View Full Version : fed up wi masel

celtchicky
09-Feb-07, 19:04
wel picture this. had mobile in my open bag, sittin on passenger seat in the car, turn a corner, mobile goes flyin out bag an down side of the seat. when i eventually stop, i find the simcard has fallen out too, right down the side, goin underneath the fixed bars where the actual seat sits on!!!
everytime i tried to fish it out, it ends up out of sight grrrr [mad]

am now without mobile and im so lost!!!

danc1ngwitch
09-Feb-07, 19:09
oh no can u no use i dunno a magnet or oh no [lol]

Billy Boy
09-Feb-07, 19:12
just take the seat out lol:roll:

lassieinfife
09-Feb-07, 19:17
use tweesers

celtchicky
09-Feb-07, 19:22
tried but cany even see it now. wel mad as now i dont have access to any messages but i have to track down every1's numbers

pedromcgrory
09-Feb-07, 19:34
wot type is ur sim i can give u a free 02 card

connieb19
09-Feb-07, 19:42
tried but cany even see it now. wel mad as now i dont have access to any messages but i have to track down every1's numbers
Hopefully your numbers will be stored on the phone and not the sim.

johno
09-Feb-07, 19:49
wel picture this. had mobile in my open bag, sittin on passenger seat in the car, turn a corner, mobile goes flyin out bag an down side of the seat. when i eventually stop, i find the simcard has fallen out too, right down the side, goin underneath the fixed bars where the actual seat sits on!!!
everytime i tried to fish it out, it ends up out of sight grrrr [mad]

am now without mobile and im so lost!!!

get a bit of stiff wire and wrap some sticky tape on it enough that you can turn the tape sticky side out. for all the weight of the sim you should get it out. ive done this a time or two & it will work ;)

Penelope Pitstop
09-Feb-07, 19:57
get a bit of stiff wire and wrap some sticky tape on it enough that you can turn the tape sticky side out. for all the weight of the sim you should get it out. ive done this a time or two & it will work ;)
Also done this with "blue tack". Good luck

Royster1911
09-Feb-07, 21:09
If out of sight it is hard to attach anything to it, UNLESS you get a vac with a blow feature on it. This will dislodge said sim and then try other methods to retrieve. Magnets are not advised though. Hope that was a wind up. The above worked for me:)

Bradcon
09-Feb-07, 22:06
shouldna take the corner so fast in future.:lol:

dragonfly
09-Feb-07, 22:12
not get your hoover and put tights over the nozzle and see what you can suck up??

johno
09-Feb-07, 22:40
not get your hoover and put tights over the nozzle and see what you can suck up??
now that is clever, 10 out of 10.:cool:

celtchicky
09-Feb-07, 22:46
damn clever. even cleverer wiz me mangagin to save ma numbers to the fone and no the sim!!!! jus checked jus now, never knew it would work wi out sim but hey presto, all my lovely numbers

jambo
09-Feb-07, 23:42
hope u still have my number if not trouble.

celtchicky
09-Feb-07, 23:44
na i dont have urs or maureens. too temptin to text wen i wiz mad

Ricco
10-Feb-07, 09:21

Good idea, johno. Alternatively, you can slide the seat right forward and right back (taking care to not crush the SIM) or even take the seat out altogether. I presume you have tried the hoover? Get an old pair of tights and push a few inches down the end of the tube and tie them off. This will stop the chip being sucked into the hoover bag.

celtchicky
11-Feb-07, 15:27
thanks for all ur ideas but managed it eventually 2day with a spatula and a pr o tweezers. am now bak in the runnin usin ma texts.xx