PDA

View Full Version : White dove found

poppett
04-Oct-13, 18:08
Tame, obviously hand reared pure white dove found today.

It has a fan tail, female, and very friendly.

No identity rings.

Have reported to police who were happy to have us foster it overnight, but our neighbours all have cats and we feed a lot of wood pigeons so it`s not very safe for a permanent home.

If anyone thinks it is their bird then please text or phone 07881498977.

She loves my husband because he has fed and watered her, but came to me when he called it, so it is obviously used to a family environment. Not bothered by neighbours dog barking or the phone ringing.

Westward
04-Oct-13, 18:21
Tame, obviously hand reared pure white dove found today.

It has a fan tail, female, and very friendly.

No identity rings.

Have reported to police who were happy to have us foster it overnight, but our neighbours all have cats and we feed a lot of wood pigeons so it`s not very safe for a permanent home.

If anyone thinks it is their bird then please text or phone 07881498977.

She loves my husband because he has fed and watered her, but came to me when he called it, so it is obviously used to a family environment. Not bothered by neighbours dog barking or the phone ringing.

I hope the owner is found, however, if he / she is not found I'd be interested in giving the bird a home..we too have a "pet dove" who lives indoors, a friend for him would be great.

poppett
04-Oct-13, 19:13
Thank you for that kind thought Westward. I will let you know how we get on. Have had another couple of leads by pm. Thanks to all concerned.