PDA

View Full Version : Dryer Balls

footie chick
08-Feb-07, 12:27
http://www.jmldirect.com/product.php?cid=5&pid=191

Does anyone have them and do they work?

Billy Boy
08-Feb-07, 12:50
we bought the jml one's out of woolies,and to be honest, i didnt like them much, prefer the bounce sheets as they make the clothes far softer than the dryer balls, all be it more expensive in the long run ,the balls do soften the clothes but still leave them a little rough,but there again are we to used to the bounce sheet's?i dont know if this help's but it's just my opinion :D

Liz
08-Feb-07, 13:25
I use Dryer Balls (didn't get them from JML but I suppose they are all the same) and I am delighted with them.
I find that the drying time is less, clothes are less creased and don't need fabric conditioner.

Penelope Pitstop
08-Feb-07, 13:32
Hi Footie Chick

I bought a pkt of these from Lakeland about a year ago. I suppose they do work, but not sure about the claim of 25% reduction in drying time. They do "separate" the contents as they dry, make a right racket bouncing off the drum!! Can usually only find one ball - other one usually in the dogs bed!!;)

marlyn
08-Feb-07, 14:20
Hi there, I got a set of these from woolies - for a christmas present!?!. I use them everytime that I tumble dry but have to say that I have noticed no difference at all, I have never used bounce sheets (don't like the smell) but my washing does not appear any softer or less creased with them and I have noticed no difference in the drying time at all. I frequently only have 1 as well, they seem to get tangled up in the washing and then the little one runs of with them quite chuffed with herself shouting 'Ball'.

If I lost them I wouldn't replace them.

footie chick
08-Feb-07, 14:39
Thanks all think I will give them a miss