PDA

View Full Version : .com Food Shopping

hobbes1962
08-Feb-07, 07:19
I've just logged into Tescos.com to see if we can do grocery shopping online yet and got the shock of my life when instead of the message "there are no stores in your area" or whatever it was, you now get taken in to where you can shop!!!!! Hooray!!!!:lol:

webmannie
08-Feb-07, 09:06
whooohoo! Hope the truck has a snowplow on the front!!

johnlc
08-Feb-07, 09:15
Great,about time woz needing to go up there ehday 2 but really cana be bothered so think al jst go on the net.Woohoo this is great.Lie back and hav a stress free shopping day.:)

webmannie
08-Feb-07, 09:20
Disappointed in the range, doesn't seem to have the same selection. Though maybe that is all there is!

Lucy
08-Feb-07, 09:27
Great,about time woz needing to go up there ehday 2 but really cana be bothered so think al jst go on the net.Woohoo this is great.Lie back and hav a stress free shopping day.:)

maybe you'd better think about that. the 1st delivery date is Tuesday 13th Feb.:~(

webmannie
08-Feb-07, 09:35
Thats ok, should be done of the last shop by then. What does puzzle me is the very short shelf life of Tesco products. I can only think that it is deliberate as i've eaten things a couple of days past their date, no problem.

jake
08-Feb-07, 10:15
i think the site isn't fully on yet. if you use the express shopping list you get what looks like the full range

Jeid
08-Feb-07, 12:47
About time! Wooohooo!

I hate shopping, so this is gonna be awesome.

EDDIE
08-Feb-07, 23:52
You have to watch with online shopping for the out of dates on foods that they give you.(out of date expires soon)