PDA

View Full Version : Missing Kitten

local
29-Sep-13, 13:03
Our little 5 month old silver and black stripped tabby cat has been missing from the Broadhaven area of Wick for 3 days now. He looks very similar to a bengal cat but he isn't one. He is very friendly and goes by the name of Cheeky. Our 2 year old boy keeps on asking for him, so any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

luskentyre
03-Oct-13, 21:40
Photo of Cheeky attached

RJM
04-Oct-13, 13:39
Cheeky followed me and the dog to the cliff path the other day but I cant recall what day that was though but it was def a weekday. He stopped just short of the path going into South View. He wasn't behind me going around as I kept checking. I don't recall seeing him since then though. Could he have wandered into South View and lost his bearings?

DAllan
04-Oct-13, 16:45
I really hope you find this little chap, i know exactly what your going through. I just got mine back. Have you tried placing adds on facebook sites like caithness lost and found, items for sale caithness,caithness auctions etc. I put my missing cat on them and had a little bit success as lots of people go on there to buy and sell things. Wish you luck in finding him.

DAllan
04-Oct-13, 17:10
p.s If you havnt joined any of them groups let me know and i could post him on them if you want.

local
04-Oct-13, 19:39
Thanks for all the replies. We still haven't caught up with cheeky yet but with everyone's help, hopefully we will soon.

local
18-Oct-13, 18:43
Cheeky is still missing. Don't know if this will make a difference or not but there is now a £200 reward for anyone who finds him.
Thanks