PDA

View Full Version : Who wants good rep?

Alice in Blunderland
28-Sep-13, 19:17
seemingly Alice has got to spread it around so.........give me a bleeding good reason why you should be the beneficiary light hearted responses preferred on such a dull boring Saturday night and I'll start spreading it

Alrock
28-Sep-13, 19:32
I know... 'tis hard finding people worthy of good rep on this forum at times... lol

Kodiak
28-Sep-13, 20:06
Pick a Letter and then go into the members list and chose someone with a name begining with the letter you picked. Just like a lucky dip so for the reason you can put dowm, Lucky Dip. :Razz

secrets in symmetry
28-Sep-13, 20:55
seemingly Alice has got to spread it around so.........give me a bleeding good reason why you should be the beneficiary light hearted responses preferred on such a dull boring Saturday night and I'll start spreading itI have to spread it too....

Alice was the first recipient.

Would anyone else like some?

Alice in Blunderland
28-Sep-13, 21:06
I have to spread it too....Alice was the first recipient.Would anyone else like some?Hmmm I can give you an answer but I reckon I would be suspended hee hee

Alice in Blunderland
28-Sep-13, 21:17
It seems such a cheeky message telling you to spread it around. The gossips are bad enough without adding fuel to the fire lol.

2little2late
28-Sep-13, 21:21
I would like good rep because i think Alice in blunderland is Blunderful.

Alice in Blunderland
28-Sep-13, 21:24
I would like good rep because i think Alice in blunderland is Blunderful.of course I am and good rep you shall have just like the fairy godmother I am your wish is going to be granted.

secrets in symmetry
28-Sep-13, 21:27
Hmmm I can give you an answer but I reckon I would be suspended hee heeI know what you mean. I had to delete my first two or three responses to your first post.

It seems such a cheeky message telling you to spread it around. The gossips are bad enough without adding fuel to the fire lol.Especially when they know you once lost your lingerie in a public place.... ;)

Alice in Blunderland
28-Sep-13, 21:35
I know what you mean. I had to delete my first two or three responses to your first post. Especially when they know you once lost your lingerie in a public place.... ;)Now now SIS we have to be accurate with our facts on the org....I didn't lose them. I know exactly where they were placed....after they disintegrated. In the BIN !! In Edinburgh a night out to be remembered in a very very posh place in Queen Street.

secrets in symmetry
28-Sep-13, 22:04
Now now SIS we have to be accurate with our facts on the org....I didn't lose them. I know exactly where they were placed....after they disintegrated. In the BIN !! In Edinburgh a night out to be remembered in a very very posh place in Queen Street.Was it a recycling bin?

gaza
28-Sep-13, 22:12
Is a romance blossoming here ?

Dadie
28-Sep-13, 23:18
Och just spread the rep randomly with the line ....I love you xxx..... in newbies boxes
Then sort out the replies!

secrets in symmetry
28-Sep-13, 23:58
Och just spread the rep randomly with the line ....I love you xxx..... in newbies boxes
Then sort out the replies!Lol!

I think I'd get into trouble if I told all the newbies I loved them - especially the male ones!

joxville
29-Sep-13, 08:41
Is a romance blossoming here ?I hope not, Alice has promised herself to me :-/

Alice in Blunderland
29-Sep-13, 10:54
I hope not, Alice has promised herself to me :-/Awww Jox and you know you're my favourite ;)

Alice in Blunderland
29-Sep-13, 10:55
Lol!I think I'd get into trouble if I told all the newbies I loved them - especially the male ones!You never know hee hee

secrets in symmetry
29-Sep-13, 13:24
I hope not, Alice has promised herself to me :-/Exclusively?

Phill
29-Sep-13, 20:04
Is there a cash alternative?

shazzap
29-Sep-13, 20:26
Is there a cash alternative?Open the box.

joxville
29-Sep-13, 20:53
Exclusively?It had better be exclusive, I don't want any old hussie :-(

Dadie
29-Sep-13, 21:59
Hey it was just a lighthearted post as asked for...
Not looking for swords drawn at dawn over alice!
Though it might be better than TV!
Besides I am still looking for the rep from her....had an I love you rep point from a male hussie .....xxx!
LOL!

Alice in Blunderland
30-Sep-13, 07:29
Hey it was just a lighthearted post as asked for...Not looking for swords drawn at dawn over alice!Though it might be better than TV!Besides I am still looking for the rep from her....had an I love you rep point from a male hussie .....xxx!LOL!Oh I don't know two men fighting over Alices fair hand......is that not every girls dream to have men battling for her :D

secrets in symmetry
30-Sep-13, 23:01
Oh I don't know two men fighting over Alices fair hand......is that not every girls dream to have men battling for her :DI'm not wanting to fight with Joxville over anything - he's one of the good guys... :cool:

I would suggest sharing, but that really doesn't sound right....

Alice in Blunderland
02-Oct-13, 21:12
Lol SIS neither did the message telling me to spread it about sound right :D

secrets in symmetry
04-Oct-13, 21:51
Lol SIS neither did the message telling me to spread it about sound right :DMy friends Flora and Olivia don't object to spreading it around, so why should you? :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
05-Oct-13, 07:16
My friends Flora and Olivia don't object to spreading it around, so why should you? :cool:Alice is more refined :D:D

secrets in symmetry
06-Oct-13, 00:19
Alice is more refined :D:DOf course she is. :cool:

How is your friend Bailey tonight?