PDA

View Full Version : Newmarket

Chobbersjnr
07-Feb-07, 16:43
Just to let y'all know that the J.Fats Band is playing in the Newmarket on Sunday 11th February. Four until whenever.( We played for eight and a half hours on Xmas Eve!.)

zebedy
07-Feb-07, 19:40
Help ma Bob!?!

Hardcore indeed Sir Chobbers!

When herself next up man??

canuck
08-Feb-07, 00:00
Is this to be a Valentine's Event? You will need lots of single red roses, or at least songs about roses or other romantic themes. gleeber likes bullets, but you might want to keep those selections to a minimum. Maybe the Guns and Roses guys have a Valentine's song. That might do.

And with the days getting longer you will be able to start the gig playing in the light. Fabulous!

Deemac
08-Feb-07, 00:48
Four to Four please. We need a 12 hour shift to sort the men from the boys!!

Is there such a sport as endurance gigging?:eek:

Ps: What's the hourly rate like anyway? I'll bet the musicians union would have something to say on this matter if they knew!!

canuck
08-Feb-07, 01:22
Oh Deemac, don't put a Four to Four challenge before them. They are apt to just do it! I am thinking of the Newmarket staff who might want to go home at a somewhat reasonable hour.

Jeid
08-Feb-07, 01:25
I am thinking of the Newmarket staff who might want to go home at a somewhat reasonable hour.

A reasonable hour being something like, I dunno... 5pm? ;)

gee
12-Feb-07, 15:38
went to newmarket yesterday. brilliant. excellent band brilliant atmosphere. really enjoyed it. well done