PDA

View Full Version : Wick High School

Anonymous
24-Aug-02, 21:59
I went to Wick High School from 1976-1981 and would like hear from folk that knew me.Does anyone know where Julie Banks is(has a twin sister;Dawn)...Moira Wright...Donna Sutherland....??

Anonymous
04-Oct-02, 12:22
G'day Glenys, this is Donna Sutherland (teabag) replying to your message. I have been living in Australia for nearly seven years now but have just returned from a trip to UK and Europe. Was up in Wick for a week or so and nothing much has changed there, but it was great to catch up with people from school etc again. Didn't see any of the other people you mentioned in your message.
Hope all is well with you and will keep in touch.
Donna

Anonymous
08-Oct-02, 22:13
HI DONNA ,HOPE YOU GOT MY E-MAIL I WILL DEFINATELY KEEP IN TOUCH..IT,S A GREAT WEB SITE ...FRIENDS REUNITED.COM...TTFN ...GLENYS

muts
25-Oct-02, 22:55
Hi :lol: I remember you don't know if you remember me? Valerie Miller nee Bremner I joined your class half way through 1st year moved up from Peterhead [para]

Anonymous
27-Oct-02, 15:01
Hi :lol: I remember you don't know if you remember me? Valerie Miller nee Bremner I joined your class half way through 1st year moved up from Peterhead [sopara]
ncreasing'grey matter'...I am I right in saying that there is to be a reunion in 2004?I Hope to get to that as I didn't get to the last one...as Long as I get plenty of time to sort out my holidays/time off from work!!

PhilR
02-Jan-03, 10:54
Hi Glenys

Philip Reid here, now living down in Hampshire. You certainly missed a cracking reunion in '01, although I'm glad they issued name tags, some folk have changed a bit!! You may want to try Gail Cecil to track the others down as she was one of the organisers. Not sure of her email address but look on the reunion page.

All the best
Philip

George Brims
04-Jun-03, 21:35
The reunion in 2004 is for the group that started in 1966, and will hit age 50 next year. So Glenys, you won't fit in with us old geezers!