PDA

View Full Version : Councillor McLeod is no more

Big Gaz
25-Sep-13, 18:11
Heard on the news this morning that Councillor McLeod is no more. He has resigned due to upcoming charges over his "expenses". Lets hope we don't get another divot in his place.

golach
25-Sep-13, 18:50
What party was he elected to represent?

Alice in Blunderland
25-Sep-13, 19:05
SNP however he resigned from that party soOn after the allegations came to light.

outsidethebox
25-Sep-13, 19:10
and on the whole he has been a pretty effective councillor. He has made mistakes, but then again who hasn't. I wish there were a few more highland councillors willing to work for the folk in the highlands as Alex has. I wish him well for the future and hope he has learnt an important lesson from this.

ducati
25-Sep-13, 20:33
and on the whole he has been a pretty effective councillor. He has made mistakes, but then again who hasn't. I wish there were a few more highland councillors willing to work for the folk in the highlands as Alex has. I wish him well for the future and hope he has learnt an important lesson from this.

Yes, don't get caught!

Rheghead
25-Sep-13, 20:36
I had doubts about him regarding his mental maturity. For example, he seemed to be in favour of the sculptures at Dunnet but seeing where the wind was blowing he decided to vote against it just to look that he wasn't the exception. Democracy isn't served by that sort of thing, he should have voted the way really wanted to. And then he gurned that he thought he was on the end of a witch hunt of intimidation just because he was broadly in favour of wind farms. Come on, that was silly.

jacko
25-Sep-13, 20:43
just wondering how many of them are going unnoticed,????????????????

secrets in symmetry
26-Sep-13, 00:56
What party was he elected to represent?You know which one. No other party would have been daft enough to let him stand!

Perhaps he did his best, and perhaps he thought he was doing good, but he really wasn't up to it....

He might be back, wiser and maturer.

robbain
07-Nov-13, 01:42
Roy Gibson (SNP) MSP should be held accountable for this, he should be suspended as MSP see http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/News/Gibson-hits-out-at-Lib-Dem-leak-over-misuse-of-expenses-01062012.htm The SNP including wee Eck are a law on their own.

wavy davy
08-Nov-13, 00:53
Rob Gibson would argue that he knew nothing - which is generally true.