PDA

View Full Version : Missing cat.

Dadie
24-Sep-13, 23:01
Frodo is a non discript Tabby shorthaired sort of silverish/greys rather than ginger.
He hasnt been seen since friday which is unusual for him.
He might have left home as we were looking after another dog who loved him too much (think puppy love )
As the dog went home on sunday I kinda expected him back asap and he hasnt turned up or been seen at all.
He had a collar on before he was missing, but, the pest can lose a collar a month on average!
We are in Watten.

Dadie
26-Sep-13, 23:31
Any sightings would be handy..
If not to discount him being runover etc...as he is usually car savvy...but accidents happen and a body to bury will give kids closure...
And doesnt usually roam outside the Achingale place bit too much...
He hasnt been home since fri...
So with any luck he has found another sucker/human slave to feed him, if so we would like him catched and returned home!

lrosie235@btinternet.com
06-Dec-13, 22:28
hi sorry to bother you,ive been looking through the missing cat adds and noticed your add, i have found a male tabby tabby cat in wick ,just wondered if youve found it ive got one here ive had a week now ive got pics up in pets corner or send me a mail if he looks the same thanks

Dadie
07-Dec-13, 00:27
He has "moved" house to another street in the village and I have taken him home a few times now(and had him on house arrest kinda like grounding him)...but he boomerangs back to the cat feeders house as soon as he can escape so as long as he is happy Im happy as he is neutered, he cant cause any real trouble!
He never got on with the children and used to stalk my youngest when he was crawling and avoided them when on 2 legs..but loved a lap at night and was a good pest controller but he has decided where to live...cats do that.....maybe my house was to hectic with kids for him.....as the kids came afterwards!