PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Attack at Christian Church in Pakistan Kills Dozens

Kodiak
22-Sep-13, 14:54
A suicide attack on a historic Christian church in northwestern Pakistan killed at least 75 people on Sunday in one of the deadliest attacks on the Christian minority in Pakistan for years.

This is terrible and I just do not understand any of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/world/asia/pakistan-church-bombing.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=0

orkneycadian
22-Sep-13, 16:00
Fortunately, its happening on the other side of the world, over imaginary beings that were written about in a book some thousands of years ago. I work on the basis that I don't need to understand it.

ywindythesecond
22-Sep-13, 19:10
Fortunately, its happening on the other side of the world, over imaginary beings that were written about in a book some thousands of years ago. I work on the basis that I don't need to understand it.
You are sick OKC, go get help.

orkneycadian
22-Sep-13, 19:24
There are over 158,000 people die on this planet each and every day. Everyone is someones mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, son or daughter. If they are a "celebrity" or had the misfortune to meet with a messy end, then their passing is "marked" on 'e Org. If however, they are one of the other 158,200 or more, then tough luck - No-one will start a thread on 'e Org for them encouraging them to Rest in Peace. Even though they are much loved mothers, fathers, etc....