PDA

View Full Version : Final Post

dozerboy
06-Feb-07, 13:43
Not that many will be interested, but I am leaving the Org - am going to get my account with the forums closed.

It's been nice putting my point over, not appreciated by all, but that's life.

Enough's enough and time to move on..............

C U L8R .Orgers

johno
06-Feb-07, 15:46
Not that many will be interested, but I am leaving the Org - am going to get my account with the forums closed.

C U L8R .Orgers

why? who has offended you.

rfr10
06-Feb-07, 17:33
Same question from me :confused

canuck
06-Feb-07, 17:42

C U L8R .Orgers

I recognize this post. I've written my own version and a few times I have almost sent it in. But I didn't and I am glad. If you need to take a step back and have a wee break, that is okay. I found that helps.

Unless the administration lands an orger with a life ban, take it as a sign that there are people who do appreciate your comments, and let's be honest, your friendship.

teddybear1873
06-Feb-07, 17:56
I havent posted much on here at all. Ive looked at the posts since the begining of the Org, and from the start the posts were spot on. Good debates, comments and a laugh. But as time has gone by there hass been bickering and nasty comments from a few. I wouldn't pack it in Dozerboy. Just sit back and think. Dont let a few clanish ones put you off. That is a problem in here i see. Clanish folk that spoils it.

sam
06-Feb-07, 21:52
you know what i think Dozerboy.......:~( I wish you all the best bye

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Feb-07, 00:45
A wee message fae me.Give it a week or so before ye close yer account.Cos lurking the org is crap.Ye will get a sudden urge to post somethin but realise ye cannae.Folk willnae always agree wi ye,thats life.

Fran
07-Feb-07, 01:15
Dont go, stay, its not worth leaving and Im sure you would miss it.

dozerboy
07-Feb-07, 08:53
thanks to all for your thoughts and support.

admin have not yet de-activated my account, but I'm sure the curtain will fall soon.

Many thanks, and I'm sorry I can't stay but I feel the way I feel..........

All the best to all of you who have sent me PM's..... you know who you are.

I re-opened this thread, but will close it finally now.