PDA

View Full Version : ideas for a hen night??

BRIE
06-Feb-07, 11:11
does anyone have any ideas for a good hen night / day in Caithness?
Theres a varied age range so something that will suit us all would be good

mccaugm
06-Feb-07, 11:48
Why not have an Ann Summers party or a Cocktail night?

johnlc
06-Feb-07, 11:53
Why Don't Ya All Go Out Dressed Up As Nuns Or Sumthin Or Go For A Meal In The French Restaurant Or If U's Can Afford It Hire Private Minivan/bus And Go All Around The Pubs In Caithness Like John O Groats ,thrumster,wick,thurso,etc That Should Be Fun:d

gixer
06-Feb-07, 14:53
Why not go paintballing great day out it not just for Stag do's it would be great for a hen night too.

cuddlepop
06-Feb-07, 15:12
Go Karting is another option.Haven't done it myself but my daughter said it was the best staff day out she's ever been too.:D
Then a meal and a few drinks.
Perfect;)

Geo
06-Feb-07, 16:31
Hen nights are being banned as part of the fight against bird flu...

:)

Victoria
06-Feb-07, 18:08
I organised my friends hen do. Her brief was that it had to involve every person she wanted to invite from youngish to old. I was at an advantage as we live so close to London but this is what we did....

Friday night - Ann Summers - we invited the hen's work people as well as Aunties and cousins that are a bit too youngto go drinking but old enough to know what its all about!!!

Saturday - Pole Dancing Lessons in London, Lunch and then out clubbing - for eveyone old / young enough!

Sunday - Lovely sunday lunch to killoff the hangovers and for the older / young members of the hen party.

sweetpea
06-Feb-07, 18:50
You could hire a psychic to do some readings but failing that you get some good props for going out from ann summers.

johno
06-Feb-07, 19:47
Awe, push the boat out and you all go to prague for a couple of nights.
it,s only the once so make the most of it. your a long time dead??.

[lol] :D

connieb19
06-Feb-07, 19:52
Awe, push the boat out and you all go to prague for a couple of nights.
it,s only the once so make the most of it. your a long time dead??.

[lol] :D
That's what I was just going to say too, prague seems to be the in place for stag and hen do's just now.

scotsboy
06-Feb-07, 19:54
Are hen nights not banned? What with all these bird-flu controls?

DarkAngel
06-Feb-07, 21:57
Have a booze cruise around the county...Dressed up make it a whole day sesh!!:)

jay
07-Feb-07, 17:15
coming from the central belt and being over 21 - we didn't have hen nights - we had what was called a bottlin, basically the lassies all got together in the bride's mothers home and had a party - no ages barred! the bride was dressed up in toilet paper flowers, streemers etc and presented with her "chanty" which was a baby's potty filled with salt - she was then dragged out through every pub in the locality having to kiss all the men who would then put silver in the chanty for luck - I got forty odd quid - not bad for 1979!

BRIE
10-Feb-07, 12:57
thanks for all the ideas problem we have is that there is a varied age range so the go-karting & paintballing has been given a big no!
seem everyone is having Ann summers parties for hen dos so we wanted to be different.
Pychic was great idea but bride to be has just been!
Prague sounds good tho!

kitty
10-Feb-07, 20:21
thanks for all the ideas problem we have is that there is a varied age range so the go-karting & paintballing has been given a big no!
seem everyone is having Ann summers parties for hen dos so we wanted to be different.
Pychic was great idea but bride to be has just been!
Prague sounds good tho!

What is the bride to be interested in? The trouble is there isna much up here for you's to do that'll be any different. Going away somewhere might be the only option. you don't have to go as far as prague as good as it sounds but maybe glasgow or even blackpool

Cinders392
11-Feb-07, 21:35
I agree with scotboy!! With all this bird flu etc!!!
You could give her a doin' as most to up here but you dont see it that much now. There were lassie in LIDL the other week infront of us buying the usual egg, flour, etc for the doin but they also had tins of TUNA!! God Id be very angry if my best mates did that to me! However I do not want to ever marry so should be no problem.
Last hen night I was at it was an ann summers before which got everyone in the party mood and we were all dressed in pink as the bride loves pink. Even the brides mother enjoyed the ann summers party. A little shocked but enjoyed it!!!