PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractor

Billy Boy
05-Feb-07, 21:56
can anyone advise me of a good chiropractor in caithness :confused

dragonfly
05-Feb-07, 22:12
get your missus to walk on yer back and you'll save yer money!!

seriously, Mrs Maughn (sp?) is supposed to be very good, think she is now in the place that used to be Beauty thru Herbs

Billy Boy
05-Feb-07, 22:17
lol if a got mrs bb to walk on ma back a would be in hospital in traction, wi more serious pain than i'm in now;) [lol]

thanks though i might call in at the old beauty through herbs to find out

dragonfly
05-Feb-07, 22:19
after that remark you may end up there anyways!!!!

souperman
05-Feb-07, 22:32
Osteopath Sheila Finlayson in Thurso has had good reports, 896777.

Foxy
05-Feb-07, 23:12
Sheila Finlayson at Ormlie is very good. :)

Lavenderblue2
06-Feb-07, 09:40
I strongly recommend Helen Maughan BSc(Hons) UKPTA, PSTT, SYTA, Cert. Aromatherapy

Whenever I've had a back or shoulder problem I have gone to her - she is very good indeed. You'll find her in Health and Beauty in Thurso where Beauty Through Herbs used to be or Shearer's the butchers was many years ago.

LB

souperman
06-Feb-07, 11:21
sending someone to an osteopath when they ask for a chiropractor is like sending someone to an orthodontist when they ask for a dentist. :eek: as far as i'm aware there are no chiropractors in all of caithness.. nearest is inverness or actually Orkney.

Fair point, but if this person is in pain with a back/joint problem I think it is reasonable to tell them what is available in the immediate area rather than what is not.

Penelope Pitstop
06-Feb-07, 11:35
Hi
I've been to Shiela Finlayson at Northern Holistic for a sore back problem - I went through recommendation and thought she was excellent - couldn't recommend here enough. (Tel 896777) I belive she worked in New Zealand for years before coming back "home".

Hope you find some relief for your back soon.