PDA

View Full Version : Hedgehogger

fiona29
31-Aug-13, 13:53
Who is this vicious person hedgehogger - Has anyone else noticed the slander he is writing on various threads - he appears to have plenty to comment on about what everyone else is selling, but I don't see him selling very much?? Personally I think this is someone who has nothing better to do with there time - another benefit scrounger who prays on the misfortunes of others. Be aware of these social pests!!:eek:

celtchicky
31-Aug-13, 14:34
cant see much wrong with their posts

billmoseley
31-Aug-13, 15:27
and there was me thinking i was going to read a thread about someone doing a survey on hedgehogs. silly me

fiona29
31-Aug-13, 16:31
well celtic chicky u obviously aren't looking hard enough, if u search hedgehogger u will see what I mean and the amount of private mails I have had about his vicious mouth he has sent about others. Sorry to disappoint that its not about hedgehogs lol. This guy has really got my back up don't mean to offend anyone(apart from him) its just this is not what the Caithness.org is meant to be about. And hedgehogger should clean his own doorstep before criticising that of others - nosey old recluse....

Kodiak
31-Aug-13, 16:51
well celtic chicky u obviously aren't looking hard enough, if u search hedgehogger u will see what I mean and the amount of private mails I have had about his vicious mouth he has sent about others. Sorry to disappoint that its not about hedgehogs lol. This guy has really got my back up don't mean to offend anyone(apart from him) its just this is not what the Caithness.org is meant to be about. And hedgehogger should clean his own doorstep before criticising that of others - nosey old recluse....

So someone has got your back up.............What do you do...................Resort to posting a rude and nasty thread and name calling...............mmmmmm, Stones and Glasshouses come to mind.

Maxx
31-Aug-13, 17:00
Please report any posts or private messages using the reporting system by clicking on this icon http://forum.caithness.org/images/buttons/report-40b.png